CHAPTER 19

She entered the hotel and spotted thessa sitting on a chair in a corner of the restaurant the moment she saw her she took her cell phone out of her pocket, and checked whether she was the same girl or not, and when she was confirmed, she made her pace towards thessa.

Once she reached to her, she intentionally pushed her a little. Her purse containing all her makeup stuff fell down, scattered on the floor.

"I am so sorry miss, forgive me for this mess and offer me a chance to help you," she stated it dramatically with a small devilish grin behind her mask.

In reply, she got to hear her sharp and shrill voice of her "It's okay, no problem".

Athisha took the chance and started a random conversation, thinking it would be the great opportunity to divert her.

"So, where are you from? Despite knowing everything about her, she still wanted to make things easier by continuing the conversation after the remark "You don't look like you'er Korean."

In reply to which she got an long unwanted explanation "Oh, I am Canadian, my father is Canadian too, but my mom is Korean so I am a mixture of Korean and Canadian" as a response to her unwanted explanation she just hummed.

At that very moment she called out to the waiter who just passed them a few seconds ago.

To which he replied back "Yes mam, how may I help you?" in reply she ordered two cold coffees and a chicken shawarma.

The waiter gave a little smile assurance to both of them and assured them that their order will be served within few seconds.

"This hotel deserved to be excellent and world famous," thessa stated while making her eye balls run round the four walls of the hotel to which athisha replied "yeah it should be after all, the owner is a world-famous doctor named 'Lee Yun-ha'," to which thessa was completely startled after hearing the owner's name.

"Omg, I heard a lot about her, man, she is so cool," she stated while nearly jumping off the chair to which athisha just nodded her head in annoyance towards her childish behavior.

"Btw, why are you wearing a mask?" curiosity could be clearly identified in thessa's voice, upon hearing her athisha abruptly got up from her seat and went towards the cooking area of the hotel.

Whereas thessa was still in confusion that why did athisha got up from her seat so suddenly. Just after a few seconds, athisha came with 2 delicious americanos and chicken shawarma in her hands on a tray.

She ducked towards the dining table showing, as if she was excited to have it which was obvious and kept that on the table and at that very moment she was hit by another question of her "btw, what is your name?" to which she just kept quiet and offered her the drink.

As soon as she was handed with drink she drank within a few seconds as it was her favorite coffee.

Athisha smirked while looking at the empty americano cup of hers and brought her face close enough towards her ears and spoke "My name is athisha, athisha Mathew, heard my name somewhere, right?".

This voice made her feel chills deep down her spine and the name she told added more terror to her before she could take any action everything went black in front of her. The last words she heard were "Let's play the death game when you wake up, okay".

She woke up with a heavy splash of water on her. The moment she woke up she started to beg for her life "Please lemme go, whomever you are," she cried begging her, to let her live the rest of the lifeline that god has given her but she seem to be deaf to hear all those pleadings of her instead she smirked and said "Baby, this is the beginning, there is a lot more to suffer now,"

With this she brought a recently sharped knife and started to cut her bare skin deeply but in a limit so that she shouldn't die that fast, the room was filled with cutting sound of skin, screams and her psychopathic laugh as if she was enjoying her screams and tears.

"Scream baby, scream, I wanna see you die like this, but not so soon," by saying this she left her half-dead body on the floor and left.

Here Anxin just got the news that athisha Mathew has got bail from the Boston Psychopathic Hospital with the proof that she is now fine with her mental state but she has to keep an eye on each and every movement of hers until she confirms that she is all right with her mental state.

"Just wow, what a cool person she is, I wonder why doesn't she kill me," as a response to this Jin slightly smacked her head and warned her "Don't you dare to leave me on this earth alone fighting with your imaginary zombies,".

To which she replied, "Okay I won't," Jin looked at her with side bombastic eyes and nudged her arms with his forelimb slightly, to which she hissed and stated while pouting "wait you little punk," while running behind him.

While someone was watching them from far enough with a devilish smirk plastered on his face "Soon, your death is waiting for you and your wish to be killed by athisha will also be fulfilled," and pointed two fingers on her direction and shooted her in his imagination making it look like a child trying to kill his villian with his two fingered imaginary gun.

"Ugh, the I am waiting for the day I will see dead lying on the floor, till then live a good life," with this that mysterious man left that place quietly.

In Kim's mansion everyone was busy talking about athisha and so in lee mansion, and not to be too late again the biggest breaking news flashed on the screen "Attention, miss thessa Winchester, the daughter of the famous businessman, Austin Winchester has gone missing, the police force is still trying to find her,".

"See, a new case for you, Anxin, wait lemme count, 1...2...3," the moment ji-eun reached 3 an abrupt vibration occurred inside Anxin's jeans pocket, she looked at ji-eun giving a death glare while picking up the phone.

In the call, she got the case as she was expecting and took a deep breath, and then let it out and screamed at the top of her voice, "Why me always? Am I only the best detective? If everyone wants this then okay, I will do it, I will get that bitch arrested soon,"

~Somewhere~

"Oh okay, you wanna challenge my trained tigress then I will let you see her real power and after that, you are finished, my dear Lee Anxin, remember I hate you, and I always will,"

To be continued...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THANKS FOR READING