CHAPTER 14

(Author’s pov)

“How can a human be that drunk?” Ji-eun said, frustrated.

“Why, are u saying this?” Anxin shuttered feeling hurt and fully drunk that her words came out raspy and weak.

“Oh, so now that you are so drunk that you don’t even get my words, let me make it clear to you than, dear eunnie.

You know what? You did an absolute great job by drinking the night away, keep it up? Okay? I was expecting you to be a sensible and responsible person as our elder sister, but no you have to be so irresponsible that it has to be us taking care of you and not the other way around.” Ji-eun ranted, with deep breaths she continued.

“And one more thing even though, Taehyung is my best friend but I still do not trust his brothers’ one bit and are not trustable to me yet. What was Yoongi doing with you? You went to that club, alone, right?” Ji-eun finished breathing heavily, she grabbed her hair in frustration.

“I don’t know how, when and why he got there.” Anxin shuttered, holding up her tears.

“OH?? wow, how can a women don’t even know when, why and how a stranger man got so close to her to drop her off at her every own house? Was this from the start? You pretending to hate him so that we won’t suspect anything? So you can go fucking him whenever you want? You don’t have any shot of shame now, do you? Do u even have a good character or have you turned into a slut?”

Ji-eun screamed in top of her lungs, not knowing how much of a big thing she said to her eunnie. Those hurt full words piercing Anxin’s heart to bits.  
Anxin, not being able to hold back her tears, she ran up the stairs as she doesn’t want to cry in front of her sisters and slammed the door shut behind her.

Anxin spoke to herself.

“How can she? How can she speak to me like that? How can she question my character? How can she call me a slut? Have I spoiled her too much? Have I given her so much freedom to talk to me however she feels like? Mom, Dad am I that irresponsible that I have became a burden on my sisters shoulders? When you both left me in this cruel world alone was I not the one who took care of them? Then how the fuck am I being called irresponsible by her? How? From college to my job, I have continuously rejected each and every boys who proposed me as their so-called love, then how the fuck am I a slut? The struggle of being a normal girl to be a respectful best senior detective position in the world, is it a joke? Then how the fuck I don’t have good character? Great job sis, if u have problems with me then I will prefer to live far away from you, I will be moving back to my own apartment, today itself.” Anxin said determined with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Anxin cried and cried, feeling so disgusted about herself today, she wasn’t expecting this type of behavior nor questions at least from her most trusted crime partner and her own sister whom she loves like a precious diamond. So, she decided to move into her own apartment again as to not trouble her sisters anymore and not be a burden to them.

She packed her things taking all her valuable things and walked out the room.

~meanwhile~

Soon, Ji-eun realized what all types of filthy questions she asked to her eunnie, and how she questioned her character and even calling her a slut.
“Wait a minute, shit, what have I done? How can I be so brutal? How can I ask these types of questions to my own sister and that to be my elder one? I am really bad” Ji-eun mumbled looking at Yun-ha with tears rolling down her eyes.

“Hey, she is our sisy, she is gonna forgive u, don’t cry,” Yun-ha said wiping her tear away trying to comfort her twin.

~sometime later~