CHAPTER 6

(Author's POV)

Jimin, like a gentlemen opened the car door for Yun-ha. She smiled at his behavior and sat inside the car beside the driving seat.

Jimin, himself sat in the driving seat and started driving.

"May, I ask you something?" Jimin asked, trying to break the silence. "Yeah sure, go ahead," Yun-ha said with a sweet smile resting on her face.

"How do you manage your two sisters? I mean how do you control their anger issues?"

"Umm...! It is pretty easy for me because I know how to keep them calm and cool. You know sometimes it is really hard when they are serious furious for something but I can calm them down." Yun-ha replied looking straight with a sweet smile resting on her face.

Jimin hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something now?" Yun-ha questioned him, respectfully while taking slight glances at him, "Yes, go ahead." Jimin replied. "What job do you do for a living?" Yun-ha asked looking at him.

Jimin looked at her and leaned in towards her but she pulls back thinking he might hurt her. Rather he whispered in her ear.

"When the right time arrives I will tell you myself." He leaned back with a slight smirk on his face when he noticed the light pink blush on her cheeks at their closeness.

"Can I have your number? Jimin asked feeling awkward about his question. Yun-ah stared at him, quite shock eyes filled with hesitance. Her finger played with each other as she glanced down nervously. Jimin glanced at her, noticing how she was bitting her lower lips in hesitation.

"Um...it's okay you don't have to if you're not comfortable"

"No... It's okay. It's +81 9097581086."

Jimin stopped the car in front of the hospital gate, pulling out his phone from his pant pocket he saved the number. Yun-ah smiled and waved at him before exiting the car and made her way towards the hospital gate, while Jimin was watching her enter the hospital.

(Jimin's POV)

While watching Yun-ha go toward the hospital, my phone suddenly vibrated with a notification making me look the lock screen. Upon seeing the message, I was both startled and frowning simultaneously. My grip on the steeling wheel tighten, thinking who this son of a b***h is. A face-to-face encounter with him would for sure make me want to kill this man.

It was from an unknown sender consisting of mine and Yun-ha's recent pictures along with a message that said.

For the first time I was surprised, to see a mafia who wants nothing with girls instead of one night stands asking for a lady's phone number, huh! That's amazing.

I smirk looking at the caller ID as it was by the same number.

(End of Jimin's POV)

(Author's POV)

"Who on the earth are you?"

Oh, please calm down. Getting mad is not good for your heath, my boy.

"Shut the fuck up, tell me who the hell are you? And what do you want from me?"

Well I am someone you do not wish to know and I want you to leave that girl alone.

"Not even in your dreams, bitch."

Then be prepared to see your Hungs and Maknaes dead right before your eyes.

"What?" Jimin said slightly chuckling at his remark.

Yes, you heard it right. I know they are dangerous mafia and all but I know how to kill them.

Jimin smirk thinking how he is goanna beat the shit outta this guy, and how his plan of offering him some money and to get a perfect chance to catch that man in a not so crowded place when he agrees with it.

"What if I offer you $2 million?

Oh really?

"Do you need more? Just name it I will give it to you." Jimin said, leaning back on his sat.

How about $50 million, then?

Jimin sighed at his foolishness while controlling his psychopathic laugh he said.

"Okay"

I am sending you the location, be there in 5 minutes with all the money I asked you for.

With that the phone was disconnected. Jimin laughed psychopathically and said.

"You filthy people are worth it just threatening people for money and nothing else but you don't know that this time you just dared to mess with a mafia you stupid. Now bare the consequence I am coming for you. Just wait and watch."

5 minutes later

Jimin reached the location that the man had messaged him about. He looked at the abandoned half- constructed building (nah, it's not haunted). He enters the building and speak out loudly.

"Where the hell are you hiding? If you have guts to threaten me then you should have the guts to come in front of me too." said Jimin sarcastically.A familiar voice strikes Jimin's ears. He immediately recognizes it as the same man's voice who said to keep the suitcase of money on the left side of the barrel in front of him and get out of the building as soon as possible. Little did he know that he did a big blunder mistake by calling a guy like Jimin and that to be a dangerous mafia in a building and on top of it no ammunition with him.

Jimin keep the suitcase filled with air on top of the barrel and follows the opposite direction of the voice. He said a man in all back typing on his phone clearly not noticing him. He reached behind the man with his back facing Jimin.

He took a napkin out from his pocket and made that man smell it making him faint then and there. Jimin dragged the man out of the building making it look like a scene where the psychopath drags out the victim's body after killing him to dump his body.

Jimin threw the unknown man's body inside the back space of his car and drove off towards his underground basement where he usually tortures and finally kills his betrayers or enemies. Once he reaches there he told his subordinates to take the body out of the car and take really good care of him once he comes back to his senses.

His men nodded and the same as he said they took that unknown guy's body out of Jimin's car backspace and dragged him towards the basement. Jimin waved a long sigh and said.

"Have good treatment there. Hope to meet your dead body with the pool of your blood soon." With this he let out a psychopathic laugh. If anyone would have seen that he/she would have gotten jump scares for sure.

Entering his car he drove back to the venue where the party was being held. While moving toward his table he heard Anxin talking about something that made him ask.

"But didn't you said, that you stay alone, far away from your sisters ?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all liked it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading