CHAPTER 15

"No, matter who you are, I will always be there for you, to share the happiness in your good times and cry together in your worst"

~Author

(Author's pov)

''I am coming right away," Jungkook said in a hurried tone.

"Only you?" Taehyung questioned him.

"Umm...ahh...scratch that, we are coming right" Jungkook shuttered.

''Fine, then," Yun-ha agreed.

Call disconnected

"Hey, why are you coming with me?" Taehyung asked suspiciously, raising one eyebrow.

Jungkook left towards their garage ignoring his question, Taehyung looked at his leaving figure with a so-done face while the other two smirked imagining the reason could be behind his actions.

They both left their mansion and soon reached the Lee mansion.

Pressing the doorbell, they waited impatiently tapping their foot against the dard surface of the floor. As a response, they heard a faint 'coming' from the other side.

"Oh, so finally you both are here," Yun-ha said.

"Yes, we are" They both said at the same.

"Come on in then"

"Hmm"

"Where is ji-eun?" Taehyung asked, feeling worried.

"She is upstairs, in that room," Yun-ha replied pointing out at the particular room upstairs.

When she turned around, she made a done face about what she saw. They both were running up the stairs towards Ji-eun's room like a child whose mother has told them where their toys are.

She stepped into the kitchen thinking about how she is gonna survive them.

~Meanwhile~

(Ji-eun's pov)

I was all broken and traumatized about that day when my lovely eunnie left me, those sobs, screams, those hurtful words I said to my eunnie and my eunnie's weak voice was still ringing in my ears. I cannot help but cry more and regret what I have done.

I was busy watching my favorite kdrama to console myself and eating my butterscotch, chocolate and vanilla mixed flavored ice cream in a big-sized tumbler. I was enjoying it until...

(End of Ji-eun's pov)

(Jungkook's pov)

I entered the room in a hurry but stopped when I saw the password board instead of a handle on the door. I knocked on the door then smiled hearing a faint angelic voice of my baby girl...

"Yeah, come in the door is open Yun-ha,"

we didn't reply to her and quietly walked inside.

My eyes went wide in shocked eyeing her in a total mess. I'm sure hung has the same expression on his face as well.

Packets of chips laying everywhere surrounding the bed along with wrappers of chocolate roaming here and there. My eyes landed on the cute but messy looking girl laying on the bed, although her hair looked like a bird's nest but still, she looked cute.

I was adoring how cute was she looking until she spoke...

(End of Jungkook's pov)

(Author's pov)

"Why are you standing Yun-ha? Take your seat on the couch" Ji-eun said still concentrating on the tv screen and the bucket of ice cream on her lap.

"Ji-eun!?"