CHAPTER 9

(Author's POV)

Yun-ha realized what Taehyung ment and slams her palm on her forehead. She apologized for being in her casuals; she had been at a party the day before and had recently finished an emergency surgery.

''I saw messages from Jimin and I was so worried that I thought something might have happened to him. So, I rushed to your mansion and I forgot to change.'' She added with a yawn.

''I think you are sleepy.'' Taehyung said.

''Yeah, a little bit I guess.'' She said with a second yawn. Mentality cursing herself for her behaviour.

''Wait a second, you just said Jimin messaged you last night, correct? If so then what did he message you about that got you so worried about him?'' Jungkook said with his hands crossed over his chest.

Yun-ha took out her phone and showed it in front of everyone Jimin’s all last night chat.

Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief and snatched Yun-ha's phone to check Jimin's messages. As usual, Suga was dumbfounded when Jungkook showed him the phone screen.

''Omo, What is this jimin hung?'' Taehyung said shocked.

''Can you guys tell me why are you all so shocked? What did I even messaged about?'' Jimin asked the others felling confused.

Jungkook, showed her phone to Jimin and asked what's this?

Jimin so shocked upon reading the chat messages that he couldn’t utter a single word.

''I am asking something of you jimin hung, what is all this shit about?'' Taehyung asked raising one of his eyebrows.

''I typed it while I was drunk and that’s it.'' Jimin said it in such a way that it was very normal for him.

Yun-ha formed a big “o” in her mouth and said. ''Ohh, I thought something happened to you but it’s fine i'm glad you're okay.''

''We are so sorry Yun-ah. I am saying sorry on behalf of jimin'' Taehyung apologized.

''No, why are you being sorry? It’s okay.'' She assured him. With a slight nod he said.

''By the way, wanna have some coffee or may be tea?''

''Hmm...how about coffee?''

''Sure, gimme 5 minute's'' Taehyung said, walking towards the kitchen.

''Okie.'' She happily said.

~Meanwhile at the Lee mansion~

Anxin woke up and saw the paper laying in front of her bed room door. Upon reading the note she slightly panicked about Ji-eun sudden disappearance.
She rushed towards Ji-eun's room and saw her still sleeping in an uncomfortable tight jeans and an oversized t-shirt. She sighed in relive with a slight shaking of head.

''She should have atleast changed into something comfortable.'' She whispered under her breathe.

She closed the door behind her as quietly as possible to not wake her up and starts to search for Yun-ha but she was nowhere to be found.
Thinking that she hasn’t arrived home yet. She looked at the time it was almost going to be 8 am. Deciding to call Yun-ha and ask her if her emergency operation which she was talking about the night before has ended or not.

~Meanwhile~

Taehyung while sipping coffee.
''btw, how is your sister Anxin? Is she all right or did she fight with someone else again?''

Yun-ha too while sipping coffee.
''No, she was never all right and can never be all right. She is the biggest crazy person in this world, how can she be all right, huh? Last night when Ji-eun called me. She showed me her face. The bottom left side of her lips were bleeding continuously and her nose was bleeding too but that idiot called it a small injury and refusing to apply antiseptic cream. So, I told her if she will not take care of her injuries then the infection will start to take place there and she will end up looking ugly.''