CHAPTER 3

"Okay," Jimin said like a good child obeying his mother and went to get the coffee he was asked to bring.

"Thanks. And yes, next time be careful with what you say," Suga said while glaring at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehung fearfully but with cute puppy eyes asked him.

"Can I see her?"

A sweet smile broke onto Suga's face as he chuckled at his cuteness, he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why do you want to see her?"

Taehyung now glaring at him faking his anger with a pout decorating his strawberry lips he said. "Nothing, never mind."

"Fine, wait for a second." Suga sighed at his act, taking out his laptop from the bag placed by his left leg. He started typing on the keyboard. The process was quite simple and straightforward for Suga the benefit of being the most competent hacker in the world.

He took the small button-shaped camera on his shirt button for security which apparently will help them find Anxin's information. He connected the camera to his laptop, expecting some files to appear on the screen, and click and there was a picture of a beautiful girl on his laptop, which was of Anxin for Jungkook and Taehyung to see.

Feeling proud of himself, Suga said.

"Here you are."

Tae looked at Suga's screen and commented. "Gosh, she looks very beautiful."

"She is cute too," said Jungkook staring looking at the screen.

"In my opinion, she has crystal-like shiny eyes which make her more beautiful, and perfect," Jimin said as he passed the cold coffee to Suga who responded with a slight nod of the head.

"I must say that she is very attractive and thanks for the coffee Jimin."

5 minutes later

(Taehung's pov)

I was sitting peacefully and talking to my hungs about the beauty who bumped into Suga hung until suddenly my phone vibrated in my jeans pocket. I don't know whom the shit is calling me at this moment especially when I am with my hungs, hanging out with them.

I rejected the call instantly without even looking at the caller ID because I don't want somebody to ruin such a Guffy moment with my Hungs but It started to ring again I was just going to reject it, again when Jungkook stopped me and said.

"Hey hung, pick it up, it must be something important"

<End of Taehyung's POV>

Talking a deep breath Taehyung took the phone out of his pocket without even glancing at caller ID as he accepted the call. The table felt silent as he roared onto the call.

"Who on the earth are you?" He said raising his voice which was filled with anger and irritation.

Hey you bastard, calm down. Your voice is going to cause cancer in my ears.

Realization hit him like a truck as to who it was, causing a shock to look to overpower his facial expressions and respond in a shacking tone.

"Ji-eun, why did you call me?"

Jungkook's ears picked up at the not-so-familiar name as he asked no one in particular.

'Ji-eun? Who is that?'

Where are you right now?

"I'm in a five-star hotel with my hungs." He said confused.

Which hotel?