CHAPTER 11

~At lee mansion~
(Yun-ha’s pov)

I searched the entire kitchen, but the groceries were nowhere to be found and that was when I realized it was the end of the month and the start of the weekend.

''Oh, man! I just wanna die and wait.''
I remembered the maids were on and off. Means I have to buy the groceries, ugh!

(End of Yun-ha’s pov)

~Meanwhile, at Jimin’s side~

“Hey, do you know celebrities like me don’t go in public like this,” Jimin said, frustrated with Taehyung’s words.

“So, what?! then what are googles and long coats for, to keep and worship in temples?” Taehyung replied, sarcasm dripping from his words.

“No, I mean…umm…ahh…okay, fine then I will go,'' Jimin said felling defeated.

“Hmm…good boy,” Taehyung said with a victory smirk plastered on his face.

“You can’t win like this always,” Jimin said with a cute angry pout.

“Hehe…it’s cuz I know how to win,” Taehyung said with a giggle.

“Ohk, now I am going to the store. Bye,”

*Call disconnected*

(Jimin’s pov)

I finished talking to Taehyung. I don't know how he wins every argument like no one else. Then I heard Yoongi Hung and Jungkook talking about a hangout tonight. We three will be going to enjoy ourselves in a club. Oh shit! Nooooo…why didn’t they think about this earlier. I just wanna die. Now instead of a club, I will be ending up in a convenience store, seriously!?

“Guys, what are you talking about?” Jimin asked innocently as if he didn’t hear anything.

“Umm…we were talking about hanging out in a club tonight” Jungkook said excitedly.

“What about you? Will u join us?” Yoongi asked.

“Umm…no, I have to go to the supermarket instead,” Jimin replied in a sad tone.

“Fine then, we both will be enjoying in the club then,” Jungkook said teasing him.

Jimin just hummed in response.

~at the convenience store~

(Yun-ha’s pov)

This supermarket is very nice and famous in this town. Gosh! It has many varieties of things. Which is the plus point of this supermarket. For now, I am searching for the cereals section.

~After sometime~ 

Yeah, finally found it. I got the cereals but I noticed some boys were looking at me with not so good way I ignored them but they started to follow me everywhere I go and i don't know why still I ignored them as before until one of them started to touch on the excuse of his mistake. I thought it was their mistake but after some time I realized that they were doing this intentionally. Then one of the boys suddenly attacked me by grabbing one of my hands and pinned me to the wall…

(End of Yun-ha’s pov)

(Jimin’s pov)

Although I reached the supermarket but I don’t want to go in, what can I do, I have to, I don’t know why I agreed to Taehyung. Instead, I would have gone with Yoongi hung to enjoy my day but no, see the dumb me. I wanna cry hard,
Shrugging off all the regressions, I entered the supermarket and thought to start by buying some cereal but when I reached there, I saw some Basterds trying to kiss a girl forcefully on her neck. Though I can’t see her face clearly cuz she was side-facing me. I can’t go and save her cuz I am the same person as those boys so if I am wrong then how can I tell those boys that they were wrong. Then the girl suddenly kicked the boy in his main part, ruining his future generation and that was the time I saw the girl’s face clearly. It shocked me to see who it was. She was my baby girl; I fumed in anger and rushed off to them and started to beat them brutally one by one.

(End of Jimin’s pov)

(Author’s pov)

Jimin doesn’t care that he comes in the same category or not, or whether he is right or wrong, he doesn’t care what people are gonna think about him. He wasn’t bothered about it. All he could understand was that the boys were trying to touch her with their dirty hands. They dare to touch a mafia’s girl. That’s why he could not tolerate it at all. One by one the boys fells on the floor while groaning in pain due to kicks and punches from jimin. Once all of them were on the floor covered with blood. He leaned towards Yun-ha and took a packet of cereal from her back.

“You should take self-defense training from your sisters,” Jimin said changing his tone, which was more sexy, deep, and cold, than his authentic voice, and left from there.

Yun-ha melted into his voice, forgetting her poor little elder sister was hungry and waiting for her to make ramen. Whereas jimin noticed it from far away and smirked.

(End of author pov)

~At Lee’s mansion~

(Anxin’s pov)

I was waiting for Yun-ha as it’s been so long since she had gone to the supermarket. So, I thought to wait a little longer.

~ A few minutes later~

I was working peacefully on my laptop with rays from it kissing my eyeglasses until my stomach let out a loud growl. Ugh! Where this Yun-ha has gone. I can’t resist this hunger now. Wait let me order something then I will call her. I ordered a pizza with chicken nuggets and French fries all along with it.

(5 minutes later)

The bell rang I was sure that it was the delivery guy. So, I quickly opened the door and there he is. I paid him the bill and took the food inside. Served it on the plate and ate it quickly.

~After some time~

Now it was much time Yun-ha has not returned yet and my work was finished too. So, I thought to go to a club and thought to call Yun-ha to ask where is she and why is it taking her so long to arrive and inform her that I will be in the club so as not to worry about me.

*OTP*

“yes?!” Yun-ha said in her cold tone.

“Hey, where have you been?” said Anxin in her worried tone.

“I am driving back home now,” Yun-ha said.

“you know I was so hungry, so I ordered and ate and now I am going to a club. So use spare keys to come inside the mansion,” Anxin said.

“Hey, wait what am I gonna do, in the mansion all alone,” Yun-ha said, being sad.

“Hey, we have a Netflix subscription, so what else do u need? Just have fun till Ji-eun comes home,” Anxin said trying to cheering up Yun-ha.

“Yeah, I totally forgot that, fine enjoy tonight,”

*Call disconnected*

~Meanwhile at Kim’s mansion~

“Hung are u ready?”
“Yeah, I am”
“Then let’s go,”

To be continued
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope u liked it
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading