CHAPTER 7

(Author’s pov)
The Kim brothers except for Jimin along with the Lee Sisters except for Yun-ha were surrounded by an awkward silence. Anxin thought of breaking it and as well as making an announcement of her becoming the Chief detective officer of her department.

Clearing her throat, gaining attention of the people present along with it which she was successful to do so. Now, with everyone’s attention on her as if waiting for her to say something.

(end of author’s pov)

“You know, my boss was talking about making me the chief detective officer of my department.” Anxin said while playing with her fingers nervously. Her eyes mostly looking at Ji-eun for her reaction.

“What?!! Really??! I am so proud of you, sis.” Ji-eun said with a wide smile plastered on her face.

''Yeah, but I have to travel a lot, means I have to travel to many other countries and stay far away from you both and you know right that I am living a few blocks away from you, guys just because of your safety. And now once I become a chief detective officer then I have go real faraway from you both and on top of that I am an introvert I cannot socialize with people easily. So, i'm thinking of rejecting the offer.” Anxin said, the look of concerned visible in her eyes.

“Ohk, now stop, will you make me cry?'' Ji-eun said with teary eyes and a wide smile on her face.

“What? It’s the truth,” Anxin said with a cute pout on her face.

“I can’t express in words how much I love you both as my sisters,” Ji-eun expressed getting emotional.

''Wow, you three have a really strong bond,” Taehyung said, being amazed by seeing ji-eun getting emotional and sensitive when it comes to her sisters.

“Yeah, we know that.” Ji-eun and Anxin replied at the same time while flipping their hair back. Jungkook shocked at their sudden change of mood shook his head.

“Don’t you think, Hung that it’s bit hard for Yun-ha to handle her dumb sisters with anger issues,'' Jungkook teased looking the duo.

“Umm…, I think so too,” Taehyung nodded, agreeing to Jungkook’s statement

''Hey!!! Who did you call dumb?!? Huh??!" Ji-eun and Anxin shouted while glaring at Jungkook. Making Jungkook laugh at their outburst.

“I strongly agree to that but not a bit, I think it’s too hard for her to handle these both crackheads.'' Yoongi said adding fuel to the already burning fire.

“You three can shut up, you won’t know how much love, care and affection is between us so, better be quit if you don't know a shit.'' Anxin replied, controlling her anger.

(Jimin’s pov)

I was nearing our table, that’s when I heard Anxin talking ferociously to my brothers. Greeting my teeth; how can she talk to my brothers like that but I don't want to create a scene here so let’s take this situation calmly. I walked towards the table and said

(end of Jimin’s pov)

(Author's POV)

“But, didn’t you said you live alone, far away from your sisters, how come there is love, care and affection between you three, huh?”Jimin sarcastically said, giving a high-five to all three Kim brothers.

Now Anxin losing her patience, on the other hand ji-eun gulped a thick lump of her own saliva in fear thinking of what will happen next with Anxin in fire.

“That’s enough, Ji-eun I am leaving. I have many work other than arguing with some senseless people around here.'' Anxin said sarcastically with a chuckle leaving a lips. Her eyes glared at the four men in front of her.