CHAPTER 4

(Author's POV)

Anxin's fuming figure stormed in as she threw the phone on the sofa beside her. Grabbing her hair in frustration she groaned looking tired as hell. Jin and Yun-ah stared at her in confusion at her sudden bursting attitude.

"What happened now?" Yun-ah asked looking at her worriedly.

"There is no point in calling that number." She groaned as she plumped herself on the sofa resting her head against the sofa as she ran her hand down her face.

"Aish, dude it’s fine. It's not like the whole world ended if that number is of no use." Jin said stuffing his mouth with chips and juice. Anxin rolled her eyes at him and his sarcastic comment.

"Anxin, I meet Ji-eun just now," Yun-ah said offering her a glass of mango juice.

"What? Ji-eun? What is she doing here?" Anxin asked while taking a ship from the glass.

"She told me that she had a meeting here with some of her business partners,"

"Oh here? Ok why don't you call her, maybe she can join us if she is done with the meeting of course." Anxin said stuffing her face with more chips and fries. Yun-ah giggled at her, cute stuffed face as she nodded. Putting the can of fries aside she pulled her phone from her jacket pocket, unlocking it she dialed her dear sister's number.

(On the other hand with the Kim brothers)

The table was filled with their chatters as they laughed and giggled with their newfound friend, along with some shy comments here and there. It didn't last long as it was soon interrupted by Ji-eun's cell phone ringing.

"Ah- I'm sorry, excuse me," Ji-eun said getting up from her seat and moving a little far from the table but enough for the boys to hear her conversation, and fortunately for them the call was set on speaker, by mistake.

Hey, are you done with your meeting?

The person on the other side of the call said making the Kim boys confused as the voice sounded exactly like that of Ji-eun.

"Not really why?"

Oh ok, when you are done come have lunch with us

"Us? Who are you with?"

Yeah, I'm with Anxin and Jin, right now.

"Oh for real? Ok, I'm on my way right now."

Yeah and are you sure?

"Can't be more sure," Ji-eun said giggling as she hung up. Retreating to their table she notice a weird out stare being passed on her way. Confused she raised an eye at them and asked.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She said touching her cheeks in an attempt to clean whatever imaginary dirt was present on her face.

"A-ah no nothing."

"Who was that on your phone?" Jungkook said interrupting Taehyung making him glance at him, with bunny-doo eyes he stared at her making Ji-eun whine at his cuteness.

"Oh, that was my twin sister." She said still staring at his dark brown eyes, making him slightly blush.

"That explains why your sister's voice sounded similar," Suga said, resting his elbow on the clear glass table. Ji-eun politely smiled at him for understanding making Jungkook glare at his hung which was unfortunately not noticed by Ji-eun.

"Guys, I have to go," Ji-eun said, putting the phone back into her handbag as she got up to leave. "What? Why so early? We were having so much fun." Jimin whined cutely, at her hoping she would agree.