CHAPTER 8

(Author's pov)

Ji-eun looked at Jungkook, staring constantly at the main door with his red drunken eyes.

"hmm...she arrived," Taehyung answered making Jungkook's eye widen in shock.

Taehyung moved aside for Jungkook to see Ji-eun completely.
The moment Jungkook's eyes fell on Ji-eun standing at the main door, he sat straight to show he wasn't drunk.

"So, you are finally here," Jungkook said in his deep tone, making Ji-eun to shiver and heart to melt.

"y-yeah," Ji-eun shuttered. Jk just hummed in response.

"you, recognized me, right? So, as a friend, I brought you your banana milkshake with lots of chocolates," Ji-eun said while showing him the packaged food items.

"Really?!!" Jungkook screamed looking at Ji-eun's hand in which she was holding all types of packaged food.

"you, are soooo...good!"

"hmm...I know I am good," Ji-eun replied while chuckling at the cute behavior of Jungkook.

"Well, what would you like to take tea or coffee?" Taehyung said, clearing his throat to gain attention who was being all ignored by his younger and his bestie.

"Coffee," Ji-eun said chuckling at his jealousy.

"Okay, give me 2 minutes," Taehyung said like a professional waiter, and left with Ji-eun's order.

"Why are you standing there? Come sit near me," Jungkook said, while tapping the space beside him.

Ji-eun hesitantly nodded her head and walked towards him seating next him as she never sat beside any male other than his best friend Taehyung.

Jungkook somehow noticed it.
"Feel free to say anything to me, I won't hurt you or eat you like a lion," Jungkook joked, trying to litter the mood while assuring ji-eun.

"hmm...ok then," Ji-eun feeling a little comfortable.

"Now, feed me my banana milkshake," Jungkook whinnied like a baby telling his mother to feed him.

"Okay," Ji-eun, a little shock but chuckled at his cute request.

Ji-eun pierced the straw into the tetra pack of the banana milkshake and gave it to jk.

"Here, take it," said ji-eun while handing the Tetra pack to jk.

''Make me drink it," Jungkook said while requesting Ji-eun with his puppy eyes.

"Ahmm..ok''
She made him drink the shake.

"Wanna have pastry?" She asked.

"Yup," He said while giggling.

"Okay," Ji-eun replied while passing him a soft smile.

Then she served the pastry on the paper plate she brought and fed him with a spoon. she was shocked to see how messily he ate the pastry almost making a mustache on his face with the cream. She wiped it and licked it all by herself.
At that time Taehung came with two coffee mugs in his hand and smirked at the actions of Ji-eun. After eating the pastry Jungkook slept peacefully and ji-eun noticed Taehyung standing at the kitchen door looking at them.

"Hey, come and sit here, why are you standing there?" said Ji-eun.

Tae sat and handed one of the coffee mugs to ji-eun.

"thank you for making this stubborn child sleep," said tae while thanking ji-eun.

"no, need to thank me. You can call me anytime you want to make this child sleep," said ji-eun while passing a soft smile while looking at the sleeping figure of jk.

"btw, we have a meeting tomorrow, right?" said tae while asking her.

"yes, my assistant Sumi told me about it," said ji-eun while taking a sip of coffee.

"Okay then, we have lunch together, if you don't have any work after the meeting," said tae.

"no problem, I am free after the meeting," Ji-eun said with a stuge.

"btw, thank you again for coming," said tae.

"hmm...you can call me anytime if this bunny doesn't sleep," said ji-eun.
"Okay," said tae.

"Now, I have to leave," said ji-eun.

"Okay, come, I will company you to the gate," said tae.

She just hummed in response.

~time skips at 8 am ~

Yun-ha just arrived after her emergency operation. Using her spare keys to enter the mansion through the back door as she found the main door locked. She entered her room. Then changed into her comfy clothes and threw herself on the soft cozy bed. Then she took out her phone and saw many notifications buzzing on the screen which was by jimin and open his chat of him and saw many wried messages done by him.

JIMIN
"I need you,"
"Please come to me,"
"Please,"
"I need help,"

After seeing those messages, she got tensed and thought something happened to him. So, she took her car keys out and straight away drove to Kim's mansion and parked the car in the parking lot, and walked towards the main gate.

~meanwhile inside the mansion~

"you three are just dumb, drinking 10 bottles of beer is not enough for you? I am just afraid that you three will die because of fatty liver. I will complain about you three to hobi hung," said tae while scolding his three hungs.

"Hey, why are you so angry?" said jk with his cute pout.

"angry? So what should I be? Happy? And yes you drank the most, btw," tae said while taunting jk.

"how much?" asked jk concerned now.
"5 bottles alone," said tae while screaming.

"what? god tell me this is a lie," said jk with a fake cry.

"it is the truth, and yeah for you I have to forcefully call j...," taehung was cut in the middle of his sentence by the sound of the mansion's doorbell.

"Who can be this early in the morning?" said tae.

"We don't know either," said the other three.

Then tae opened the but was shocked to see who was at the door because he wasn't expecting the person to be there at this hour.

"yun-ha!!?"

When jimin heard this name although he was feeling sleepy but he became all active after that.

"I am sorry if I disturbed you in case," said Yun-ha while apologizing.

"No, you didn't come in," said tae to Yun-ha while assuring her that she didn't disturb them.

"Ohk, good morning to everyone," said Yun-ha cheerfully.

"Good morning," all Kim brothers said at the same time.

"Umm... jimin is there anything wrong with you?" said Yun-ha while being worried for jimin.

"Who? Me? No, I am totally fine," said jimin while conforming Yun-ha that he is totally fine.

"Wait, first, why are you standing? Come and have a set," said jk.

She hummed in response and sat on the couch.

"I think you came here in a hurry" said suga as he noticed her in her pjs.

"Yeah, I guess thats why you're still in your pjs.'' Taehyung added.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all liked it.

Please vote if you liked this chapter.

Bye, see cya in next chapter.