CHAPTER 17

"No matter whom I am with, no matter with whose destiny I am tied, but u will be the only one who holds a high position inside my heart as lover"

~Author

TRIGGER WARNING: BL SMUT AHEAD

Then they reached their eunnie's apartment. The apartment looked very small, with a hue of light pink color visible that appeared to be very light.

It startled the five to see her living condition, but from now on, ji-eun promised herself that she will never let her leave.

The five entered the apartment and the moment they kept their pace inside; the view of the small and light-colored wall inside soon welcomed them. Now, the five were amazed at the very core. Sometimes later they reached the top floor after struggling with all those light colour-loaded walls and small areas.

They opened the door with a creaky sound, which added a sudden horror in Yun-ha the most as she got hold of Ji-eun's arms more firmly.

Soon, another gift was waiting for them inside the room, as they began pacing inside.

The strong filthy smell of decomposing blood almost triggered an urge of vomiting inside ji-eun, which she was good enough to control it.

"Why is the smell of decomposing blood coming from Eunnie's room?"

The five of them started to call Anxin loudly causing the Eco inside the rooms. But Anxin was nowhere to be found and wasn't answering their calls.

Then Jin noticed only one room was left to be checked, he forwarded his pace towards the room and gave a little push to the door, the door opened revealing the tragic scenario inside.

He rushed inside the room and screamed Anxin's name, gaining others' attention.

Anxin was lying on the floor in her own pool of blood holding an alcohol bottle all unconscious. Jin picked up Anxin in a bridal style and paced outside the room, ji-eun hugged Anxin and broke down into tears.

While, Yun-ha inspected the room, just like a detective does, then something caught her attention towards it, she saw a small empty bottle in a corner of the room labeled 'Leukemia pills' lying on the floor, and just as she was going to pick that up, Jin called her urgently.

All of them reached the hospital soon, a nurse came running with a stretcher, with a saline bottle attached, as soon as she saw her good friend unconscious, Anxin has now become frozen like ice, with no talking, no movement, no reaction, all that she was, is quiet.

The level of worry doctors became high, and all of them accompanied the nurses and doctors to the emergency room, everyone's eyes were teary, and tears were fighting with their eyes to splash out.

"Eunnie, I will never disappoint you as those maids,"

"Really!?"

"Yeah, I promise and I will teach, Yun-ha too,"

"Okay, my baby bear, now smile,"

Ji-eun let out a small chuckle remembering those moments when she promised she will never disappoint her eunnie at any cost.

But now she believed that she is a fucking liar, she hurt her, she disappointed her and lastly, she broke the promise that she did.

She was all in her sorrow until the doctor came out from the operation room. Suga and jimin too arrived at that moment.

Jin rushed toward the doctor and asked how was Anxin, the doctor said "She was in serious depression and stress so please try to comfort her and take care of her, and yes she is all right now and you all can talk to her,"