CHAPTER 10

(Author's POV)

~Meanwhile, at Kim Mansion~

"bye, I have a meeting today with ji-eun, so am leaving, and yeah I have prepared the breakfast for you all so eat it before it gets cold," said taehung with a motherly and strict tone as he knew that his elder and younger brothers always skip their breakfast, which is not good for their health.

"Okay, then I will be taking sho...." Suga was cut in the middle of his sentence with his phone ringtone.

*OTP*

''Yes, who is that?'' I said looking through the shelves.

''Hey, you're pretending that you don't know me right, hung?'' The other one said over the phone.

Suga smiles at the voice, with a happy and excited eye. he thought to play around with him.

''Shut the fuck up, I am not your shitty hung or something.'' He said holding back his laugh.

''Ikr, but my manager gave me this number saying it's of my Suga hung. It's okay if you are not him.''

Suga thought to stop as now he knew he was getting hurt by his words.

''Hey, ok I stop, I am sorry, j-hope, am your firkin suga hung.'' He with a wide smile on his face.

Suddenly, Taehyung came running to snatch the phone away from him upon hearing Jhope's name.

''Ikr, my manager can never be wrong,'' J-hope said playfully rolling his eyes.

''Did anybody ask you that or do you think I wanna know?'' He said trying to stable the phone on his palm away from Taehyung's touch.

On the other hand, Jungkook, Taehung, and Jimin were startled to hear that after so many years J-hope hung called so they together snatched the phone from Suga and started to talk with J-hope on the phone.

''How are you hobi hungie?'' Taehyung screamed, squishing his eyes shot with excitement.

''And why didn't you call us for the past 5 years?'' Jungkook said mixed with a sudden worry and happiness.

''Yes, hung why didn't you?'' Jimin agreed.

''Will you three let me speak first?''

''Go ahead, hungie. We won't stop you.'' Taehyung said with a chuckle.

''So yeah, as you know I am always surrounded by my rivals and if I would have called you then it would have been a big problem for me. So, that's the reason I didn't call you all, and I know that if I had told you then you would have killed them within no time but I don't wanna bother you all and on top of that the news would have been spread all over the globe and I would have been blamed for their deaths but I have called you all to give the happy news that I am coming to Seoul this month. ''

Upon hearing that J-hope is coming to Seoul after so many years. The maknaes were excited that they forgot the rest of the lecture they had to hear.

''When are you coming hungie?'' Taehyung said.

''This month for sure but i don't know when.''

''Okie, we will wait for you till then.'' Jungkook said with a nod.

''Promise, hungie?'' Jimin asked with hopeful eyes.

''For what?'' J-hope asked confused.

''That, you will come to meet us this month.''

''Do you think am lying?'' J-hope asked razing an eye even though they couldn't see.

''Who knows, hung something important might come,'' Jimin said with an eye roll.