CHAPTER 12

~Ji-eun's side~

(Author's POV)

"Jimin really has a small baby finger" Taehyung said with a laugh.

"Oh, really!?," Ji-eun said, continuing with a laugh.

The conversation was filled with waves of laughter until somebody interrupted it.

"Ma'am, here are the files you asked for."

"Yeah, thank you so much, Sumi," Ji-eun said, with a bright smile on her face.

(End of author's POV)

(Taehyung's POV)

After most of my workday ends, I mostly enjoy talking to Ji-eun. I felt so relaxed after talking to her, after so much work, until an angelic voice interrupted us. At first, I thought not to look up, but my mind was urging me to look up for some reason. So, I looked at the particular owner of the voice, and guess what, damn, she looks way more beautiful than any other girl I have ever seen in my entire life, totally like my mother. Then the worse thing happened she looked at me with her crystal-like shiny eyes making my heart skip a beat. Butterflies danced inside my stomach. My stupid heart started to beat faster, gosh, I don't know what is happening to me, as I never felt like this before for girls.

(End of Taehung's pov)

(Sumi's pov)

I came here to issue the files to Ms. Ji-eun, which she asked for, just after the meeting. These files are really important for her and she told me she needed them urgently and once the flies were done, I searched the whole department looking for her but she was nowhere to be found. Luckily my bestie knew where she was and I finally reached our departmental hotel but to my surprise, she was sitting and having lunch with the owner of the company who collaborated with ours, today. I shrugged off the thoughts and went straight to them, and gave the files to Ms. Ji-eun. I felt someone staring at me like I know I'm pretty and all. But I was surprised to see the same guy Ma'am was having lunch with. I shifted my gaze to him and yes, I was absolutely right that guy was staring at me but I have to admit that he was perfectly carved by God. His perfect jaw line, his deep ocean-like eyes, everything about him was so perfect.

(End of Sumi's pov)

~Meanwhile at Anxin's side~

(Anxin's pov)

Getting ready to go to the club and yeah, I don't have to worry for being home late as I messaged Ji-eun and informed her about my whereabouts. I got into my room to change my outfit for the club tonight. Damn sure that if Ji-eun was there with me she would have joined me but her bad she has an important meeting with her business partner, sorry going to be a business partner today, so why not enjoy my alone, lonely and hot self today.

 Damn sure that if Ji-eun was there with me she would have joined me but her bad she has an important meeting with her business partner, sorry going to be a business partner today, so why not enjoy my alone, lonely and hot self today

Anxin's outfit

(End of Anxin's pov)

(Author's POV)