CHAPTER 20

The sky was crystal clear today as a mirror was being shown in front of the light, athisha was just going on walking and walking thinking something in her mind, not knowing where to go next and what to do, abruptly she saw a boy selling a low rated neckless in a high rate in such a way that the customers were bound to buy that anyhow. She was interested in his selling procedure, so she approached him and said something that made him look at her in disbelief.

"Hey, handsome teenager wanna come with me? I have something to show you," athisha stated with a light of hope in her eyes even though she was wearing a mask her hopeful face could be imagined.  

The boy looked at her all confused and in disbelief and said "I can't believe you like this, and how come you know that I am a teenager? The boy narrowed his eyes in suspicion and looked at the pretty slim girl in front of him.

Athisha just chuckled a little and said "Soon, you are going to get the biggest and the happiest surprise of your life, but you have to just come with me and agree to me with what I say, and your looks tell that you are a handsome teenager at a age of 19".

The boy looked at her with his eyes widened and wondered, how she knew his perfect age and what is the biggest surprise she was talking about, and what change would happen in his life.

So he decided to give it a chance and agree with her but still, as she was a stranger to him so it was a bit difficult to believe her that easily but he was curious at the same time as he wanted to know what surprise was waiting for him there.

"I agree to come with you, but what about my shop?" he asked her concerned about his shop. Athisha looked around only to see a man in forties scolding a vendor without any reason.

She got an idea and called him and stated while pointing out the shop behind her " sir, I offer you $2 million for looking after the shop for now," the man's eyes widened to what he heard from the young girl.

The man turned around following the direction where Athisha pointed her index fingers, only to see a boy standing near the shop and as a reply he took out a thick paper and passed it to the girl and said, " here my account no, I should get the money by the evening,".

Athisha gave him a bow of assurance and stated, "You have my word Sir, I won't disappoint you at any cost your money will be transferred in your account till the evening," and directed him to come with her.

Meanwhile the boy was all shocked to a man of his father's age is coming towards the shop, he was amazed a little but managed to shrugge it off.

"Now, your problem is solved, can you come with me now?" She said with a tone of annoyance because of the strong sun rays hitting her body mercilessly and the boy's look of dissatisfaction but the boy's words made her sigh in relief " yeah, okay then let's go".

They both sat in the cab booked by Athisha and straight away drove off in a high speed towards the place where Athisha wanted to show him something which was unexplained till now.

Meanwhile, anxin was all tired of looking and joining the clues of the case of Thessa Winchester and trying to collect the evidence against the criminal. But one thing she was sure that everything that is happening now is all because of Athisha...Athisha Mathew.

She mumbled under her breath "I will encounter you bitch, all my day offs are wasted in finding the evidence against you, I don't get any time for myself just because of you, bitch I will kill you then and there If I see you,".

While Jin came inside while jumping like and puppy who got loved and praised by his master and spoke, " hey, an...ahaww," anxin hit him at his stomach harshly thinking that he is Athisha, she turned around quickly as she realised that she hit the worng person, only to see jin lying on the floor holding his stomach and growling in pain.

" I am so sorry, bud, I didn't do it intentionally, I was just lost in anger and thoughts of Athisha, I am so sorry for this," she held jin's arm and and picked him up the moment he got up, she fell upon her knees and pleaded him for forgiveness to which jin held her shoulders and made her stand.

And at the very moment a drop of tear fell on her cheeks that streamed down towards her chin and that didn't go unnoticed by jin " hey, it's okay, why are you crying like a cry baby?"

After that anxin broke into tears and hugged jin tightly and said while crying on his well and strong build chest.

"When I die someday without completing my mission or something then everyone will recognise me as a incompetent detective, after achieving so much, and now see, that Athisha has took all my offs and pushed me into a way of no return," she even cried harder after she completed her words.

Jin was all shocked and amazed after seeing anxin cry like this cuz he never saw her bestfriend cry like this at any cost, she kept herself strong in every situation and never let herself breakdown like this.

Jin didn't took anytime longer to realise that the situation, is something else it is not what he is seeing infront of him . This wasn't the reason behind anxin's tear the reason is something else...

"Shh...don't cry anymore now, please we will find the solution to catch her and put her into the mental asylum again," jin stated with full of assurance in his face while anxin just looked down at the floor with her eyes blurred with her tears.

Jin lifted anxin's face and and wiped her tears and warned her in a playful manner " hey, stop crying and if you continue to cry like this neither I am gonna talk to you nor I will by you ice-creams ," anxin's looked up at jin as the warning didn't please anxin and started to hit jin in a playful manner.

But deep inside somewhere jin knew there was something that anxin was not letting him know, or maybe something that anxin don't wanna let others learn about, or there is something that anxin was doing something that is a complete danger for her and maybe she has fallen into that danger...the possibilities can be anything but the conclusion is always a straight and confident answer.

A man sitting on a throne like chair stated " how much time will you need to bring that bitch, anxin's blood sample?" The man standing at the back said in a frighted voice.

"Sir, that depends when she comes into our catch,"the man frowned and smashed the glass against the floor in which he was drinking wine earlier and stated in a tone of fury "I don't want to hear, these type of senseless excuses, by the end of this month, I want her blood sample anyhow, and if I don't then be ready to face the consequences,".

As a result his subordinates shook their heads as yes and took a oath to make this mission successful at any cost to which the man grinned in an evelish manner...

"I will ruin you in every way possible, Detective Lee Anxin, you are in the way of no where return, you always have to face devils like us,"  after stating this he gave a devilish laugh that echoed in the hollow room and made the environment even more scary than before.

TO BE CONTINUED
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANKS FOR READING

I hope guys you loved my book till now, for your blessings my book has reached 2k which is not less for me. I hope you guys will support my book till it ends and make it reach to 2m in future.

So guys, I saw some of you are not voting my chapters so I am keeping vote goals...

So the vote goal is 10+ and if I get desired votes then the part will be published next Sunday...

I am so sorry my little dragons but I have to do this...🥺🥺