shit

Blue lock gc

*Y/n has left the groupchat*

Chigiri
WHAT
NOOOOOO

Reo
See you guys scared her off

Shidou
Guys
Genuinely help
Y/n is mad at me
and she didn't tell me anything
and she was like 'never speak to me again'
and she blocked me
and I cant get through to her
idk what to do

Karasu
Oh damn

Otoya
New Shidou unlocked

Isagi
Oh what

Bachira
Y/n nooo :(

Chigiri
Did you tell her something in particular?
Which maybe pissed her off a bit?

Shidou
No dude
She told me this out the blue
Like we weren't even texting

Niko
Maybe she just wanted some space?

Shidou
No something is up
fuckkkk bro idk what to do
I don't wanna loose her

Kurona
Shidou you're scaring me

Niko
Seeing you this calm is scary

Shidou
You guys are no help

Shidou placed his phone on the counter, and ran his fingers through his hair as he paced up and down his kitchen.

What was up with her?

He genuinely didn't know what he did, which made him even more upset. He couldn't loose you, he just couldn't.

These past few months speaking to you were like a blessing to him. Everything about you was perfect to him. He could talk to you for hours and hours and still feel disappointed when you had to go sleep or do something else. 

Your notification would always make him pause whatever he was doing, and he would always giggle when you would flirt back with him.

"Fuck," he breathed out, leaning against his counter. "Fuck fuck fuck."

He would do anything for you back. Anything.

He pushed off the counter, and stormed his way towards his office desk where he sat on his chair and powered on this computer.

Into the search bar he typed.

'Japan to New York flights.' and pressed enter. 

He bit his lip scrolling, looking for the soonest flight.

He didn't care about the cost. He was a footballer, money meant nothing to him. He would pay it a million times more if it were to see you.

He tapped on the soonest one. 2 days.

It would feel like an eternity to him, but it was the best option. He booked it, swipping his card and seeing the notification pop up from his bank saying he had spent the money.

It was confirmed.