almost

Shidou was awoken by the sound of the pilot saying something into the intercom.

'We will be landing in 15 minutes. Everyone please stay seated and wear their seatbelts please.'

Already?

He had slept for 12 hours. The whole flight. Which he wasn't complaining about that sleep hit different. 

Today he would see you.

He smiled at the thought, but he wondered what you would think. Would you even want him there? What if you gave her a fake address? 

It was too late for him to second guess, and he just had to go with his gut. And his gut was telling him to fucking do this.

You wondered what Rin had to say, though. What was that fuckers problem?

Shidou would deal with that later, but for now his mind was focused on you.

As soon as the plane landed he bolted out of there. He didn't have to wait for any luggage since he only had a hand luggage, so as soon as he left the plane and went into the airport, he bolted for the exit.

He talked to a guy standing text to a car, and negotiated a price for him to take Shidou to where you live.

It was a bit expensive, but he didn't care. Cost wasn't on his mind. 

He sat in the cab, his leg bouncing as he started out the window. The whole situation didn't feel real. Did he actually just fly to New York to see a girl he texted by accident?

Yes. Yes he did.