soon

It had been a week since then, and Shidou had been training non stop for this game between PXG and Bastard Munchen, so you barley had any time to see him. You knew how hard he was training for this match, so as much as possible you tried not to pester him for that whole week. You let him do his thing, and if he wanted anything you would give it to him.

It made you feel very housewife.

Your favourite part was cooking dinner for him late at night after his evening practice. It was almost therapeutic, and it gave you something fun to do. Whilst he was out training his ass off, you needed to do something to keep you company.

Right now though, you were roaming the streets of Tokyo with Reo, Nagi and Chigiri. You told them you had nothing to do, so they said say less and 15 minutes later Reo came pulling up in his lambo to Shidou's place. And now you were out shopping.

You had bags of Victoria Secret in one hand, and some other designer branded bags in the other. Shidou still had about 2 hours of training left, so you still had some time to drain the rest of your bank account.

You all had settled on a cafe to go to, since you had been walking the whole day and you were fed up. You needed something in your system.

 You dropped your bags on the floor next to you, and slumped in your chair.

"My legs are deaddd." You threw your head back, huffing. Chigiri placed an elbow on the table and leant his face in the palm of his hand. 

"Ehhhh? After all that?" He looked at you. "You would not survive being a footballer. 

Reo tried to hold in a laugh next to you, and you just sat up right and glared at him. He put his hands up as if in surrender. 

"Anyway, I need you help." You crossed your arms and leant them on the table. "You're staying on BM's side tomorrow?" You asked Chigiri. He nodded, and you turned to Nagi and Reo.

"You too?"

"Maybe, we haven't decided yet." 

You sighed, and leant your head on your elbows. "I don't want to be aloneee."

Reo spoke. "Text Sae, he's for sure gonna be on PXG's side."

You jolted your head back up to look at Reo. How could you forget?

"You're right, now I'll text him." You smiled, picking up the menu that was infront of you. 

Nagi whined. "I'm sooo hungry." He closed his eyes, leaning his head on the table. Reo placed a hand on his back, and leant down close to his face and whispered something that was too quiet for both you and Chigiri to hear. Chigiri leant close to you.

"They're so confusing." He whispered, and you nodded as you watched all of this unfold. "One day they hate eachother, the next day they're practically married."

You chuckled, and Reo caught on to your bickering. You just cleared your throat and looked back down at the menu as if nothing happened.

You decided on just an Ice coffee, since everything on the menu seemed really fancy and you weren't really in the mood for something big.

You caught the attention of a waiter and got Reo to tell her the order, and after only a few. minutes she came back with everything on a tray.

You all sort of hurried to finish everything, though. 

They promised you that they would take you to watch Shidou's last hour of training.