addictive

(NSFW. Please skip if you're not comfortable!)

9:24 am

You both sat in silence opposite each other on your balcony, breathing in the fresh morning air. It was very sunny, with a slight breeze as it blew your hair out of your face.

Shidou was only wearing sweat pants, his abs shining in the sun. And you were only wearing an oversized white t-shirt.

You crossed your legs and smiled. "Hey."

He looked at you, and also smiled. "Hey."

"Why so spaced out?"

He shook his head. "Well I don't know maybe because so much has happened??"

You chuckled, and faced the street. "Fair enough."

Shidou cleared his throat. "How are you?"

This caught you off guard, and you turned your head to face him once again. "What do you mean? I'm fine."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "No like, how are you feeling?"

Your eyes widened. "Ohh. Sore." You smiled a weak smile.

"I fucked you so hard  it made you sore?" He scoffed, almost as if he saw it as an achievement.

"Don't get too cocky now." You got up from where you were sitting, and walked over to him and sat on his lap

"I can say what I like thank you very much." He clicked his tongue, as he squeezed your waist tight.

"Ow don't squeeze it so tight, I'm so sore-"

"Then you should watch your mouth, smartass."

"Oh really?" You raised an eyebrow, and you grinded your hips against his bulge you felt growing in his pants. He let out a soft moan, and you smiled at the sound.

You turned your head, and whispered in his ear. "Let's take this inside, shall we?"

And without a second of hesitation, he had picked you up bridal style once again.

"You know I can walk right?" You chuckled as he entered your room, closing the sliding the glass door behind him.

"Well, after this I'll make sure you can't." He whispered hotly in your ear, and just placed you on your bed. That sent shivers down your spine.

Your arms wrapped around his back, and you felt his lips attach to your neck, earning a gasp from you as he wasted no time sucking a mark into your sensitive skin.

The blond haired boy looked up to meet your eyes. His eyes filled with even more lust than the night before. You'd never seen him in such a state.

Before you even had a chance to process what was about to happen, Shidou leant in, his lips softly pressed against yours. You instantly melted into him, and kissed him back. You realised you both had actually gotten quite used to each other, so it felt more natural.

You broke the kiss, gasping for air when Shidou grinded his hips into yours, and your eyes widened when you felt how hard he was. Was it possible he was even harder than he was outside when you sat on his lap? It certainly felt like it.

He needed to have you right there and then, just like he had been doing all night. But he felt like he had some unfinished business. You knew you looked as needy as him, your eyes glistened as they stared into his.

"Y/n-" Shidou said, holding back a grunt as he instinctively grinded his hips hard into yours.

"You're driving me crazy." He muttered, before making his way down. His hands brushed against your sides on his way down.