love

You drank that coffee at the speed of light, and so did Chigiri because you were both so eager to go see them.

You were dragging Reo by his hand over to his limo, and Chigiri was practically pushing Nagi to get him to move, but it still didn't feel fast enough. 

You all hopped into the limo, and Reo spoke to his driver in Japanese, but you hoped he told his driver "Drive as fast as you fucking can".

After a 10 minute drive, Reo's driver had parked in front of a massive stadium. You always knew stadium were big, but never that big.

You just stood outside the limo just starting at the sight in front of you.

"Woahhh." You looked up. Chigiri rolled his eyes and took your hand, jolting you out of your trance. 

"Hurry up princess or we're gonna miss them." You practically stumbled behind him as you tried to keep up. He took to you the entrance where the guy behind the booth seemed to recognise him, so he just nodded and boom they were in. You tried to look behind you to see if Reo and Nagi were rolling you, but they were completely out of sight.

Damn this dude's fast.

You didn't even have time to process what was going on. You were whizzing down corridors, through changing rooms, through more corridors, and some trophy rooms. And it was after all that you finally made it to the pitch.

You were probably more out of breath than the actual players.

You panted, letting go of Chigiri's hand and placing your hands on your knees. You swallowed. 

"Jesus... you're... fast." You said in between breaths, and Chigiri just looked at you, standing there unfazed.

"I know I am." He flicked his hair in a sassy manner and started walking towards the benches. You quickly jogged up behind him and made your way over to where some others were sitting.

You scanned the field before you sat down, trying to find the guy you came here for. At first you didn't see him, so you sat down to try and get a better look. But after a few seconds, you caught a glimpse of him on the complete other side. He seemed to be trying to take the balls from the other players, and they we're getting hella mad at him. And so was his coach.

"That's Loki." Chigiri pointed to the guy who was standing not for from them with his arms crossed. "Their coach."

"I gathered." You clicked your tongue. "Why were you so eager to come here? Doesn't Kunigami play with BM?"

Chigiri crossed his arms. "I wan't to see if I can give away any of their tactics to Kuni so he would know what to expect."

"Ohhhh," You nodded. "So like a spy?"

Chigiri shrugged. "You could say that."

You chuckled, but after a while your leg started to tap impatiently. Shidou hadn't seen you yet. You didn't expect him to  drop everything and run up to you or something, but you were just so eager you wished you could just run into the pitch and hug him.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Spoke a voice from behind you. You turned your head.

"Sae!" You waved, and he gave you a warm smile before coming to sit next to you. "I couldn't wait any longer."

"Fair enough." He scanned the field. "Shidou seen you yet?

You shook your head. 

"I thought so, or else he would have been smiling like a psycho." 

You giggled, and scanned the field once again to try and catch his attention. He ran up on your side, and suddenly you made eye contact. You smiled happily, and waved to him quickly.

He smiled back, and blew you a kiss before returning to their match, where he quickly snatched the ball from Karasu and scored a goal from the left side as if it was nothing

Your jaw dropped at how effortlessly he did that, at how quickly he was and how powerful that kick was. Everything about that, about him was perfect.

They continued training for an hour, and you could barely contain yourself. The second he got up from cooling down, you ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged you tightly back, and pulled away to give you a peck on your lips.

Everyone was leaving the pitch at this time, so there only a few people left who were cooling down. You looked up at Shidou.

"Your kick, and your legs, and your... I don't know where you like move your legs a lot with the all infront of someone-"

"Dribbling?" He laughed, and you nodded eagerly.

"Yeah yeah dribling, I've never seen anything like it. I think I just fell more in love with you-" It hit you in an instant what you had just blurted out, and Shidou just stood there shocked.

"L-Love?" He scoffed, smiling widely. You just thought that since it was already out there, might as well go on with it.

"Yes, yes you heard me..." You turned your head away with embarrassment, but Shidou grabbed your jaw with one had and brought your face back to his. At this point you were glowing bright bright red, and his intense gaze wasn't helping one bit.

"You love me?" He muttered, his smile only getting bigger. You nodded.

You gave in. "Yes Ryusei, I love you. Hap-" But before you could even finish your sentence, he pulled your face to his and kissed you deeply. You melted at his touch. Oh and how you had missed his lips. His soft pink lips, that got increasingly more addicting over time.

He pulled away slowly, and looked you dead in the eye. 

"I love you too, Y/n. I always have." He whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You felt your eyes start to water, and you pulled him in for a hug. 

But your cute Wattpad moment was interrupted by Karasu shouting "GET A ROOM." from across the pitch.

You laughed into Shidou's chest, and he just flipped Karasu off behind your back.