dizzy

You and Shidou for the next 2 days did everything you both possibly could. You took him all round New York, to all your favourite American food stops and restaurants, and you took him to see all the landmarks. You had bought a ball from a corner shop, and you took him to a park where he attempted to teach you how to do some tricks.

You could kick it back and forth with him but nothing more. You tried your best though, and seeing Shidou all enthusiastic made you wanna try even harder. You ended up spending hours at that park. You brought some food on the way and lay all the goods out on a blanket, as you ate and talked for hours, a few kisses and cuddles here and there. 

You watched as the day turned into night and the stars shone bright in the sky. Laying on the grass, watching the stars with someone special had always been a goal for you, and now you could you achieved that, and that it was worth all the wait.

Flashback
22:23

You yawned, lying down on the blanket as you faced the sky. Shidou was lying down next to you, his hands crossed on his chest as you both absorbed yourselves in the silence around you. It was refreshing, after such a long few days. 

You could feel Shidou shift beside you, which broke you out of your trance. He found your hand and held it tight, which caught you off guard, but you smiled and turned your head. 

When you turned to face him, he was already facing you.

"What?" You chuckled looking at him. 

He licked his lips, building up the courage to say something. You squeezed his hand tighter.

"So remember after we had sex for the first time, I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said to do it in a more romantic way,"

You scrunched up your nose, remembering the words. "Yeah..."

He breathed out, moving closer to you. "So, do you think this is romantic enough?" He lifted his other hand, and brought it to your face, tucking your hair behind your ear.

You smiled, and just nodded. His hand cupped your cheek, and you placed your hand on his.

"So Y/n~" he dragged on. Your cheeks began to grow red.

"Yes?" You asked, but you already knew what he was gonna say.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The words you had been longing to hear. You felt bad for sort-of rejecting him the first time, so you hoped this would make up for it.

"Yes Shidou, gladly." 

"Let's gooooo." he whispered, raising his fist. You chuckled and put your hand on his cheek. You leant into his lips, kissing him softly. He placed a hand on back, and pulled you into him, your chest now against his. You pulled away, and hugged him tightly as he hugged your back.

You had always read in books how 'I got butterflies' blah blah blah. You never really understood what it meant, 

until that exact moment.

End of flashback

"You ready?" Shidou asked eagerly, placing an arm around you. You were both in line to board the plane back to Tokyo, where Shidou lived. But you didn't really know if you were ready...

"Planes scare me..." You whispered, pulling him into a hug. He chuckled, holding you tight. "I saw this documentary when I was a kid once about a girl who was in a plane crash and she had to spend like 9 days in the wilderness."

"Yeah but how long ago was that?" 

You looked up at him. "Uhhhh..."

"Exactly. We're gonna be fine. Plus, you have me. I will protect you no matter what."

You smiled, releasing him from your arms and stood back next to him. You gripped his hand tightly as you walked up to a lady in a glass box. 

You gave her your passports and boarding passes. She scanned them and handed them back to you. You both made your way down an alleyway, which lead straight to the entrance of the plane. You greeted the pilots using the little Japanese Shidou taught you, and tried to find your seats.

"2b, 2b, 2b..." You whispered, as Shidou put both your hand luggages in the overhead locked. "Wait..."

"What?" He asked, closing the cabinet.

"First class? Shidou you didn't have to..."

"Of course I had to." He smiled, sitting in his seat, which was right next to yours. You sighed, and sat next to him. The place honestly looked like a small apartment.

"This is so luxurious..." You looked round, observing the space you had. Shidou held your thigh. 

"Oh by the way..." Shidou pulled something out of his pocket. You looked over, and saw he had gotten you a... box?

"What's this?" You asked, taking the box in your hand and opening it, revealing a gorgeous silver ring, with a light pink gem in the middle. Your jaw dropped with awe.

"Happy 1 day to us." He whispered in your ear, and you turned to him, embracing him in a hug.

"It's so pretty oh my godddd!" You buried yourself into the crook of his neck. "I would be screaming right now but there are too many people..."

"It's fine, you did enough screaming back at your place," He grinned, and you scoffed. 

"Of course you'd day something like that." You chuckled, taking the ring out and placing it on your finger. You admired it, lifting your hand in the air. 

"You really didn't have to, you know..." You turned to him. 

"I like spoiling you, like the princess you are."

"No Princess likes being spoiled." you lied, rolling your eyes.

"Well Princess Y/n does."

You smiled, and leant your head on his shoulder. "No really I couldn't thank you enough. For everything. You have been nothing but great to me, and I'm still so sorry I just blocked without even giving you an explanation that was an a-"

He put a hand on your jaw, and turned your head to face him. "Listen. Don't ever say sorry for that ever again. It wasn't your fault, and let's not bring it up again, ok?" You looked into his gorgeous eyes. 

You smiled. "Ok, I won't"

"Perfect." He pulled you in for a kiss.

____

A chapter a bit longer than usual :)

I feel bad for not updating as much, but school and training have been a real pain in my ass.

But also I kinda feel bad for pinning Rin as the bad guy even though he's literally my second favourite charter in Blue Lock behind Shidou. Lowkey thinking of writing a Rin fan-fic, but I don't know what you guys like. 

If you have any suggestions on who I should write about next let me know~