living

"Yooo," Shidou kicked the door open, his hands filled with shopping bags. You turned your head from the sofa.

"Took you long enough." You snarled, as he kicked the door back closed and made his way over to the kitchen. You followed him and he dropped all the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Help me unpack this shit." He said, opening a bag and picking up the milk and placing them in the fridge. You sighed, and helped him put everything away I his dozens of cupboards.

When you were done, you leant against the island in the middle of the kitchen. You swallowed. 

"Hey... Ryusei?" You muttered cautiously, and he snapped his head.

Shidou's heart skipped a beat when you said his name, and he smiled. 

"Do you mind if I call you that?" You continued, and Shidou approached you smiling happily.

"Yeah, of course you can call me that." You wrapped his arms around your waist, and brought you in for a kiss. You smiled against his lips.

You pulled away, and you both couldn't help but admire eachother. You stared into each others eyes for what felt like an eternity, but it was probably only a few seconds. But that show genuinely how easy it is to get lost in each others presence. 

It was cute. He was cute.

You finally spoke. "Sooo, what's the plan for today?"

Shidou just shrugged. "I don't know, do you feel like doing anything?"

You shrugged back. "Not really."

"Well I have practice at 3pm. I have a match in a week and a bit."

"Ohhhh yeahh. Against Isagi and Kaiser's team right?"

"Yea-" Shidou paused, squinting his eyes. "How do you know that?"

You just smiled, pushing him out the way and making your way to the living room. "I've done my research." 

Shidou clicked his tongue. "That's hot."