first time

(NSFW. Please skip if you're not comfortable!)

He grabbed your hand, and you both stumbled into your bedroom. You closed the door behind you, and pushed you up against it.

This time Shidou leaned into your lips. His lips so soft moving perfectly with yours, as you had your first proper kiss. He knew you had never actually kissed someone before, so he made sure to make it extra special. Shidou was gentle, but passionate with you. 

He pulled away for a moment, allowing you both to catch your breath. You saw that need in his eyes grow stronger. This time he leaned in and kissed you roughly, and his tongue was begging for entrance. You didn't deny it, and let his tongue slip into your mouth, as you moaned quietly at the new feeling. He was dominating the kiss, and you didn't bother to fight with him. You loved every moment of him taking control.

His hips pushed against yours, and a proper moan left your lips as you broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting you both.

"Y/n," Shidou moaned, grinding his fully hard dick against your now throbbing pussy.

The sound of him moaning your name made you so wet for him. Shidou was doing everything by instinct. It was like his body was telling him what to do.

"Shidou... I need more of you..." you panted out.

"Needy, are we?" He smirked as he breathed out, pulling you towards him and picking you up, bridal style. He carried you over to your bed and lay you down. He hovered over your body, and looked at you with lustful eyes.

You both needed each other.

"And when we're fucking, you only call me Ryusei, ok?

You looked him in the eyes, and just nodded. He smiled.

You pulled your shirt over your head, as you took off your sweats, and threw them both to the side. He stepped back for a moment to admire your gorgeous body. He paused as he took in the sight of your lingerie, a pretty matching colour set to complement your smooth skin, all lacy and teasing..

He bit his lip at the sight, and lifted his black sweater over his head and threw it across the room.

His hand reached behind your back to unclip your bra, removing it and throwing it onto the floor. His hands instantly grabbed your breasts, slowly massaging them in his hands as you moaned at the feeling of his hot touch.

He leaned down to suck on your nipple, causing you to arch your back.

You craved him more every second.

Almost as if he could sense your need, his other hand traveled down to your underwear, sliding them down. Shidou sat up to fully remove them, along with his own pants and his black Calvin Klein boxers, throwing them all to the floor.

You couldn't believe your eyes seeing how big Shidou's dick was. He was painfully hard and his tip was leaking.

His hand made it's way between his legs which you had spread open for him to have better access. This was all so new to both of you but Shidou was doing everything right. Letting his body lead the way for him, desire controlling his every move.

A finger slipped between your folds and slid from your hole up to your clit, causing you to moan louder than before.

He leant down once again and brought his lips close to your ear.
"You're so wet Y/n." a groan coming out at he coated his fingers with your juices. Without a warning, he slipped a finger into you. You moaned loudly.

"Y-Yes Ryusei-" you said softly. The sound of you moaning his name made all the blood in his body rush to his face and his dick. He started pumping his fingers in and out of you slowly, a bit unsure of himself. His thumb going to your clit rubbing circles. That sent electricity through your body, and you let out a much louder moan than before.

"Keep making that sound Y/n it makes me feel so good." He muttered with a raspy voice.

"M-More Ryusei please-" You begged, and with that he added another finger into you. He pumped them fast this time, and you started feeling a knot form in your stomach. You couldn't take it anymore.

"I want to feel you." He breathed out. He reached down onto the floor for the pocket of his pants, and pulled out a condom, ripping it with his teeth and rolling it onto his cock.

"Look who's the needy one now, eh?" You panted, a grin plastering your face.

"Just shut up, I'm going to put it in." He groaned, lining his tip up with your entrance.

His left hand came to intertwine with yours, knowing this was going to hurt you. His right hand on the bed giving his body leverage.

Slowly, he started to push his tip in, loud moans escaping both your lips. Your hand clenched his as you winced in pain. Seeing you hurt made Shidou worried so he leant in to kiss you, stopping for a moment.

Then he continued pushing the rest of his dick into you. When he was fully in, he gave you a minute to adjust to him, placing gentle kisses on your lips.

"You're so tight." Shidou grunted, as he starting to pull out and slowly push himself back in. The pain quickly faded and pleasure quickly washed over you.

He started to pick up the pace, grunting every now and again. You couldn't control your moans anymore, which only turned Shidou on even more.

"Faster Ryusei- I can take it-" You moaned, and it was as if he was waiting for you to say that. His hips snapped forward, hitting you perfectly in your g spot. A slight scream left your lips, which made Shidou moan. Your voice was turning him on even more.

He leant down to your ear again,
"Moan my name, Y/n." He said, his voice deep and full of lust. His thrusts began quickly picking up speed.

He was hitting your sweet spot every thrust. He was moaning and grunting, sweat shining on his body.

"Y/n~" He moaned out.

"Yeah Ryusei hm~ right there" You moaned, which encouraged Shidou even more.

"Come on, moan my name Y/n. Tell me, who makes you feel like this?" He said with a loud grunt.

"Ryusei~ you do. You make me hm~ feel so good~" You moaned. You body filled with ecstasy, and his did too.

"I'm s-so close." You whimpered with pleasure.

"Me too." he muttered, his thrusts never getting slower. He snapped his hips extra hard against your g spot as your legs wrapped around his waist, which gave him a deeper angle that both sent you over the edge quickly.

"R-right there~ ngh~" You muttered.

"Y/n~" He moaned out one last time as you both came. Your orgasm rippling through your body.

You were both panting as he slipped out and pulled you close to him. You were both sweaty and overall a mess, but you didn't care at all. You felt so secure in his arms.

"Hey Y/n..." Shidou panted, his hot breath against your neck which sent shivers down your spine.

"Yes Shidou?" You muttered back.

"Will you... be my girlfriend?" He whispered softly. A big smile formed on your face, hearing the words you've longed to hear him say. But at that moment you thought something else.

"Awww you're cute- no." you smiled, closing your eyes and burrying your head into his bare chest.

"What do you mean no?" He asked, his tone sounding sharp.

"Ask me in a more romantic way, not after we just fucked." You yawned. You heard a sigh come from him, and he quickly sat up and pinned you.

"Ok fine, but are you actually tired at this time?" He asked, his bright pink eyes staring into yours. You gulped. You kind of were, but you didn't want the night to end.

"Keep me awake now, will you?" You put a hand behind his neck, pulling him down into a kiss.

And what a night it was.