real talk

You both sat on your couch, his arm around you and you cuddled up close to him as you watched something on your TV. You had ordered breakfast since Shidou was an awful cook, and you just didn't have the energy make anything.

"Hey Shidou." You spoke, breaking the silence. 

"Hm?" He hummed, looking down at you. 

"How long are you staying here?" You asked, not looking up at him. You could feel his exhale.

"I need to get back soon... I'm missing quite a bit of training and my coach will be hella mad." He sighed out, a disappointed tone in his voice. "But I can stay here another 2 days, I think."

You smiled. "Then we all make the most out of these 2 days."

He scoffed. "But it's not like I'm not gonna see you soon-ish. I'm flying you over, remember?"

"How could I ever forget."

"They haven't told us the dates of our match yet, but it should be in the next 2 months.."

You looked up at Shidou. "So that means I wont see you for 2 months??"

He scoffed. "Of course not. I'll fly you over whenever." He paused, and visibly realised something. "Actually..."

You squinted your eyes. "What are you scheming-"

He chuckled, and pulled you closer. "Why don't... you come back to Japan with me?"

Your eyes lit up. Why didn't you think of that?

"Yes! I'd love that," You smiled. "But my boss with kill me."

"How much leave to do have left?"

"Enough? I think.." You sighed. "Well I don't care, I'm coming with you."

"Ye you are." He smirked, pulling you even closer, as you wrapped your arms around his torso.

"By the way..." You hummed, comfortable in your position.

"Yeah?"

"When I'm in Japan, you need to introduce me to Rin. As soon as I see him I'm gonna kick him in the nuts sooo bad. Harder than Denji kicked Aki's nuts."

Shidou smiled, and put a finder on your chin, tilting your head up to lock eyes with him. 

"I swear I like you more and more every single day."