woah

You lay in your bed, honestly with not enough strength to move. You had been so sad these past few days, your room was technically your new apartment. You were wide awake, yet too tired to move.

This sucks

You honestly didn't even know what to do anymore. Your days just felt so empty without him. Without the sound of his voice, all raspy and flirty. You would forever miss it. But you knew you couldn't was your time on someone like him.

Your phone buzzed, and you almost got exited. But you remembered it probably wasn't him, so all your excitement left in an instant. 

You picked it up from your bedside table, and opened it with Face ID.

Sae?

Hey Y/n
It's Sae

What
You knew me and Shidou had something

I'm here to talk to you about that
So I heard my brother told you something
That I hooked up with Shidou?

Ye no need to rub it in

Well it's not true what so ever
I never did anything of the sort.
Shidou likes you so much he would never even dream of hurting you like that.

You shuddered. What was he talking about?

So you're telling me
Rin lied?

I'm saying exactly that

So why didn't Shidou tell me about the party?

Party?
What party?
There was no party recently

What the fuck is going on

My brother hates Shidou
And he wishes the worst for him
so he always tries to ruin everything that makes him happy

Oh my fucking god
I'm gonna cry
Nononon will Shidou forgive me?

I mean you have to be the one to ask

Thanks so much Sae

It's no problem.

You sat up suddenly in your bed, now wide awake. Your fingers trembled.

Rin what the fuck??
Are you fucking serious what is your problem?

Oh did my brother snitch?
Pussy

Oh my god I genuinely wish you die
You are fucking sick

You are the sick one
For going this far for SHIDOU?
You're delusional

*You have blocked this number*

And before he could say another word, you blocked him.

Now Shidou.

*You have unlocked this number*

Hey Shidou
I'm gonna cry I'm so sorry
I cant even imagine how angry you are at me right now
I wouldn't blame you if you don't forgive me
I knew you would never do something like that
Oh my god I'm such a bad person.

Hello?

Are you there?

Maybe he's moved on?

Knock knock knock

You looked up at your door. You sighed, knowing you had to get out of bed to get it. But, you weren't expecting guests?

You wiped the tears in your eyes, and put on a fake smile as you reached for the door handle. But when you opened the door, you breath hitched. You fluttered your eyelashes, not believing who was stood there. You breathed a sharp breath as you embraced him in a hug.

"Hey.." Shidou whispered, as you sobbed into the crook of his neck.

"I'm so sorry." You muttered, holding him tightly. He held you tight, his hands around your waist.

"Don't be sorry. Rins an asshole." He held you closer.

"No no I should be. I believed him without talking to you about it. I-I can't believe I actually did that.." Tears dripped off of your cheeks and onto his sweater.

"I'm so happy to see you." You pulled away, and stared into his eyes. "I genuinely can't believe I thought you would even do something like that." 

"So, no one really told me what I 'did'..."

"Rin told me you hooked up with Sae."

His eyes grew wide. "What?? What the fuck??"

"I know.."

"I would never, honestly." 

"I know Shidou, I know." You smiled. "I can't believe you flew all the way here.."

He shrugged. "I needed to contact you, somehow. It was killing me not talking to you."

You sniffed, clearing your nose as you wiped your eyes. "I'm so happy to see you."

You stepped closer to him, as he smirked wrapping a hand around your waist. 

"Me too Y/n. Me too." He held you close, and you placed a hand on his cheek, pulling him into a kiss. A kiss both of you had waited for for months.

You both melted into each other, and you were internally giggling.

You pulled away, and stared at him for a moment. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that, Y/n." He whispered in your ear.