the (not so) boring part

(NSFW. If you are not comfortable with this stuff please feel free to skip)

You slightly peeped into Shidou's bedroom, and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed, his legs spread as he watched whatever was on TV. He was only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, no shirt. 

You had let yourself in, and the sound of you closing the door behind yourself caught his attention.

"Hey." He spoke in a husky tone, not looking over at you as you approached him on the edge of the bed. You wasted no time, and sat on him. Shidou smirked, putting his hands on your waist as you sat on him, your legs settled on either side of him. His erection very much so present, being suppressed by his boxers and sweatpants.

You brought your head close to his and hovered over his lips. Your hot breath up against his mouth made him shudder.

You swallowed then just licked your lips, and you pressed against him capture his lips in what started as a soft and slow kiss.

It got more desperate by the second, and Shidou slipped his tongue in your mouth. You were quick to get in sync with him and the kiss became more lustful and filled with the need for each other.

You began to move your hips, grinding them hard against his dick. He let out a soft moan against your lips.

His pretty noises never failed to turn you on. Both of your breathings began to quicken, as the kiss became sloppier and sloppier by the second. You hips continued to move, the friction of your clit against his dick felt ecstatic.

"Mhmmm" He hummed against your lips, and you decided to pull away. You stared at each other, faces red full of blush, and both of you panting for dear life.

"There's too many layers of clothes on you here," Shidou chuckled, slipping a hand under your shirt. You helped Shidou take off your shirt, and threw it to the floor. Shidou's breath hitched, and you turned your head with embarrassment.

"No bra? How eager we're you to come here," He muttered, wasting no time taking your nipple in his mouth, and cupping the other one in his other hand. You gasped.

"I-I thought it would make things easier, that's why." Your voice began to break. His tongue circled your nipple, making you let out yet another gasp, as his fingers began to pinch your other nipple. You squealed at the feeling.

"Ow!" You arched your back, and Shidou quickly brought his mouth away from your nipple.

"Did that hurt?"

You turned your head. "No... I just wasn't expecting it. Continue." You demanded, and Shidou didn't hesitate a second. He began fondling your breast with one hand, and licking and sucking on the other.

After a few minutes of this, and a few mouth kisses in between, you finally decided to get on with what you originally came here for. You brought his head from your nipple to your face with a finger, and leant into his lips once again. A kiss so full of need, and each other. You traced your fingers down his gorgeous abs, your cold fingertips made Shidou shudder beneath you.

They made their way all the way down to his lower abdomen. You pulled away from his lips and you got up from his lap, then knelt down in between his legs on the floor in-front of the bed. Your fingers tugged at the hem of his sweatpants and boxers. You began pulling them off him, with a little assistance. He let them drop the the floor, and his dick sprang up and hit his stomach.

He was painfully hard, and he was leaking with pre come.

He began to blush and turned his face away. But you took it in your hand, and just stared at it in awe.