morning

11:24 am

*Image*
(A pic of both of you together in bed)

Shidou you did not

YES SAE I DID
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

I am very proud
Welcome to the club

THE CLUB???
WHO'S IN THE CLUB??

Ahhhh secret

I should know now that I'm in the club
AND WDYM WELCOME
HOW HAVE YOU HAD SEX BEFORE ME

I don't even know myself honestly

Is Rin in the club?

Maybe

YOU'RE LYING

I never said yes or no

whoreeeeee

Real

Rin slander is what I live for

Absolutely
Anyway when are you back?

I don't know yet
Soon I guess
I can't stay missing training

Bring her here
She would like it

That was my plan

Alr
I won't keep you long
have fun
and no babies pls

Nahhh pull-out game strong 💪💪

He switched off his phone, and placed it on your bedside table, trying to move as little as possible to not wake you up. You were hugged close to him, your cheek pressed against his bare chest. You had fallen asleep again after you both did it, but Shidou stayed awake. He didn't want to disturb you, you looked so comfortable.

He only admired you, admired the fact that you were a very pretty sleeper. Your lips lightly parted, all pink and swollen due to practically being attached to each other all night. 

It was around 10 minutes later when you woke up, still being attached to Shidou's chest, as he played with your hair. He smiled.

"Good morning~" He chimed. You blinked a few times, your eyes adjusting to the light in the room, and you sat up. You brought the blanket over your chest.

"Good morning, again." You smiled weakly, leaning your back against the headboard.

"You ok?" He asked, scooting closer to you until your shoulder were touching. 

"Yeah, just sore." You closed your eyes once again, and leant your head on his shoulder.

"Should we get up?" Asked Shidou, but you shook your head.

"Just a few minutes..."