i see u

(this chapter is kinda nsfw so if you're not comfortable with that feel free to skip.)

You had your Spotify connected to your TV, which played songs for hours as you chat, sitting next to each other on your couch. He was very easy to talk to, and a smooth talker at that. Conversations never seemed to die down. Though sometimes, you would catch him glancing down at your lips for a while, but you never brought it up. You thought about it, and thought maybe later...

"What even is the time?" You asked, turning around and looking for your phone. 

Shidou took his phone out his pocket"Itssss... 22:29." Shidou spoke. You looked back at him. 

"What? Already?" 

"Am I so good to talk to you lost track of time?" He smirked, and a blush spread your cheeks. You thought about it... and you thought maybe now was the time.

You took a deep breath. 

"Yes." You crawled over to him, putting a hand on his chest and pushing him onto his back. straddling him "Yes I did."

Shidou knew exactly what you were doing, and he took control. Putting  his hands on your waist as you sat on him, your legs settled on either side of him. He began to grow beneath you, which made you smirk. 

You hovered over him, and finally, you leant down to capture his lips in what started as a soft and unsure kiss. You learning this new feeling of his lips, a feeling that became increasingly addictive for the both of you.

It quickly got more desperate as you both craved to touch each other. It was Shidou who slipped his tongue in your mouth which caught you by surprise, but you were quick to get in sync with him. The kiss became more lustful and filled with the need for each other. 

You began to move your hips, grinding your hips hard against his dick. He let out a soft moan against your lips.

You pulled away, a string of saliva connected you both.

He leant up to whisper in your ear. 
"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"