hah

Rin you're sick yk that
No way you said I hooked up with Sae 

Y/n told you?

Bro I'm literally with her rn

NO WAY YOU FLEW TO FUCKING AMERICA
YOU OBSESSED FUCK

Kill yourself

Gladly
and I will put you in my suicide note

*You have blocked this number*

"What's he saying?" You glanced over to his phone as he switched it off and shoved it in his pocket.

"Nothing interesting, just his usual bullshit." Shidou sighed, as he relaxed on your couch. You sat with your legs crossed next to him, your hands placed on your thighs.

"Why is he even like this." You rolled your eyes, relaxing next to him. 

"Brother trauma~" He chuckled to himself, but you looked at him confused. "It's a long story."

"Well, ok then. Are you hungry? Because I'm starving." You stood up, and walked over to your kitchen.

"I'm starvinggg." he hummed. 

"What do you feel like?" You asked, opening your fridge. 

"Surprise me." he smirked, and you looked back at him. "You know how to cook?"

"Enough. I cook sometimes."

"Woah. I think if I cooked something I'd start a house fire."

You giggled, and faced the fridge once again. "I'll teach you one day."

"I'd love that."

You grabbed a few ingredients out of your fridge, and placed them on your counter. Shidou, intrigued, came up behind you and observed you for a while, and he sometimes came up and placed his hands around your waist. 

His hands were always so warm and comforting, and he would often place kisses on your neck and cheek, and you would whisper back,
"Later~"

___

"What's this?" You gave him a bowl as he sat at your table.

"Mac n cheese." You placed your hands on your hips and smiled proudly.

"That's so American of you." He chuckled, and you gave him an un-impressed look. You sat down next to him, and stuck your fork right in it.

"Have you even had this before?" You asked, stabbing the food.

"Nope." He said, also sticking his fork in the food. You brought the fork to your mouth, and chewed on it like it was your last meal on earth. To be completely honest you hadn't eaten much these past few days. But ever since the situation died down, you regained you appetite. And a big one at that

Shidou cautiously took a big, and his eyes lit up. "This shit's amazing." He spoke, covering his mouth. You smiled. 

You both ate your foods in peace, you both heading over to the pot for seconds, and now you both were now relaxing on your couch. The TV was playing Spotify in the background as you both spoke.

____

Guys I need to ask you a genuine question

Do you think I should write smut? Or I should I make this a no smut fic. I could write if you guys wanted but I just wanted to know your thoughts because I wanna make is enjoyable to read!
(They're both 18 in this fic)

Please let me know xx