Siblings - Hermitcraft

(This is solely an unnamed AU i have.)

The members on hermitcraft were gathered around a campfire telling each other stories when one of them had the idea to share if they had family/siblings or not.

A large amount of the hermits had no other family or siblings. Those hermits were Bdubs, Cub, Etho, False, Gem, Scar, Hypno, Impulse, Joe, Keralis, Ren, Beef, xB, Cleo, Iskall, and Stress.

"So Doc got any family and such?" Cub questioned.

"Yeah I have a son named Awesamdude. He's a Prison guard on the Dream SMP." Doc said and everyone was shocked.

"So who was the lucky other?" Cleo said with a smile.

"No one. He was created in lab using my DNA. I was in that same lab." Doc said and everyone nodded.

"I have a brother. His name is Slimecicle or Charlie. He's also on the DreamSMP." Jevin said with a chuckle.

"I have a cousin. It's Sapnap from the Dream SMP." Tango said smiling as the others were shocked.

"Tango! You're related to Sapnap?!" False cried and Tango nodded.

"I have a brother. Helsknight." Wels said simply.

"I have a twin Brother. A few of you have met him. Its Evil X or Xeres." Xisuma said and many people nodded.

"I have a little brother. His name is Tubbo. Also on the Dream SMP." Zedaph said and many people were shocked.

"I have 2 sons." Mumbo said and everyone chuckled, "Grumbot and Jrumbot. Everyone knows them at this point."

"Yep." Everyone said back chuckling.

"I have 4 other siblings." Pearl said and she smiled fondly, "Jimmy, Grian, and Martyn are my brothers. While Taurtis is my brother in Law."

"I have the most. Again." Grian said chuckling, "I have 4 siblings. Pearl, Jimmy, Martyn, and NPG."

"NPG?" Doc questioned.

"NPC Grian. He's a robot i created to build houses and i treat him like a brother." Grian explained and everyone nodded.

"I have 3 sons. Grumbot, Jrumbot, and RG. RG is Robot Grian, another robot i made to help with building. He treats me like his dad and it kinda stuck." Grian said smiling fondly, "I also have a husband. His name is Taurtis."

"HUSBAND?!" Several hermits cried out in shock and Grian nodded.

"It's been a long time since we saw each other though. He's got more important work to do." Grian said with a frown thinking of Taurtis's time with the Watchers.