Fade Away - DSMP P1

Days on the dream smp were as normal as they could get. Dream, Sapnap, George, Philza, Techno, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Foolish were all exploring a cave when Tubbo spotted a nether portal that was glowing blue instead of purple.

"That is one funky portal." George says pointing at it and Tubbo nods.

"That's a server portal. It connects to other servers, though it looks faded." Dream says and Phil nods.

"Why would a server portal be here though?" Sapnap asks and Dream shrugs.

"No clue, should we see where it leads?" Foolish asks and Dream nods as they all enter the portal.

They walk out and they are met with a beautiful town.

"Wow! what server is this?" George asks looking over at the scenery, "There's no one here though."

"The server portal was faded so maybe it's an old server?" Phil asks and Techno shrugs.

they walked around a bit before finding a building, there was a book on a table that had the title: 'Book of Kuraokami Evermore'

"Wait a second, isn't Kuraokami the blood god?" Phil says and Techno nodded.

"Should we read it?" Ranboo asks and they all agree.

"I can read!" Phil says as he opens the book.

'Evermore, the town founded on the worship of Kuraokami. I have spent countless hours building the town in his blueprints so that when he comes he will have a place to stay. the many decades i have lived while being his vassal i have forgotten. maybe this town will do me some good to bring in travelers? Billiam has been a burden, he obession with the crimson egg of war has brought this place to shambles. As Admin i had to do something...i managed to transport the egg onto another seed and then scrambled the seed so that no one would be troubled with the egg. but my town was crumbling the war of the SMP has shattered the bonds of my home.'

"Wait this place had the crimson egg?" Tubbo asked and Sapnap nodded.

"Apparently. And the admin of this place had sent it away using a seed corruption." Sapnap said and Phil turned to the next page.

"The rest is a diary...should we read it to figure out who this server belonged to?" Phil says and the others agreed while Techno remained silent.

'The Dream SMP, a place of chaos to the normal eye but normal to the eyes of those who live there. It was a dream of mine to join, and join i did when Dream asked if i wanted to join. I knew the risk if that i left my server it would die...but it was for the best. The corruption the egg caused was rooted into the code, the better if i leave. I feel a bit bad for the Dream SMP though...the egg had wormed its way past Dream's firewalls and planted itself into the world. Like what it did to mine...but if i join, i can get rid of the egg once and for all to solve this mess before my server dies and i along with it...maybe Wilbur has an idea....'

"WILBUR?!" Tubbo cries and Phil shrugs.

"This isn't my server, mine are usually on hardcore." Phil says defending himself, "The book ends there. Maybe there is something around town that could tell us who runs this server?"

"Let's split up and do that then..."