Blood for the Blood God - DSMP P1

This is a really really old story. Decided to merge with the oneshot book in case i want to try and complete it lol.

After Dream escaped prison, life on the SMP went back to normal well as normal as it could get. Quackity was walking through a taiga biome close to where Techno and Phil live only to spy a small trail of blood. He followed it and lit led to larger pool that leaked around a tree.

"What the hell?" Quackity questioned and went around the tree only to see Techno sitting on the ground clutching his stomach which had a large hole in it and was still bleeding heavily. He shook techno's shoulder in a panic.

"huh? Q?" Techno said weakly.

"What happened to you?" Quackity asked.

"where's phil?" techno asked and Quackity sighed.

"Come on." Quackity said hefting techno onto his back. The Piglin hybrid was very light and that's what scared Quackity. He took off at a run back to Lmanburg, he entered his house and laid techno on the couch. the hybrid had passed out a few moments before.

Quackity cleaned the wound and bandaged him. Worry filled Quackity as Techno fell into a coma a few seconds later.

"What the hell happened to you?" Quackity questioned as he watched his rival sleep.