Of the burning past - Reunited - P9

The group stared in shock at the pair that had appeared. Puffy revealed herself to be Clara shocking Wilbur, Grian, Scar, and Gem.

"CLARA!!!" Wilbur cried rushing forward and pulling her into a hug. They hugged tightly as Dream came out of the house to see them hugging.

"What's going on?" Dream questioned and Puffy broke the hug.

"Henry?" Puffy questioned and Dream nodded shyly as Puffy brought him into a hug. They hugged for a few minutes before pulling away. She then turned to Grian, Scar, and Gem who had been watching silently.

"Let me guess. Gem i believe you are Elizabeth?" Puffy said and Gem nodded. Puffy hugged her tightly, "Scar are you Michael?"

"No I'm CC/Chris." Scar said and Puffy nodded before hugging her son.

"Then that leaves Grian. Scar said he was CC so does that mean you are Michael, Grian?" Puffy said and Grian nodded in shame but was pulled into a hug, "Shhh...It's ok...stop blaming yourself."

Grian curled into the hug and soon Wilbur, Gem, and Scar joined them hugging together as a family. They soon broke apart and Wilbur turned to Aimsey.

"Charlie?" Wilbur questioned and Aimsey scoffed.

"Took you long enough old man!" Aimsey growled making the group laugh before she was embraced in a hug by Dream. Aimsey hugged Dream back tightly signaling the father and daughter was reunited once again.

"So what's going on that you guys came here?" Puffy asked once Dream and Aimsey broke the hug.

"According to what Ennard told us, a large collection of animatronics have risen up in the search of those all involved in the events that happened within our home server. These animatronics are planning revenge on everyone involved the events, the reason? No idea but these animatronics are running on Agony." Grian explained and Puffy and Aimsey nodded.

"Agony?" Aimsey questioned, "Isn't that similar to remnant but more negative?"

"Yeah. There is not much known on Agony but with these animatronics so much of it is collected in one place it basically turned itself into something else entirely." Ennard said walking over and Puffy looked concerned.

"Sounds like the Crimson Egg we've been dealing with. It's controlling several of our friends and i always sensing something familiar about it when near it but i could not place it. Could it be possible that mass of animatronics is inside the egg?" Puffy questioned and Wilbur thought for a moment.

"It could be possible. We should keep it on the lookout." Wilbur said.

"Or we could go now." Grian said but no one paid attention to him so he slipped away from the others.