Jimmy is Link AU (Full Story Lore)

I technically wrote this entire lore at 2am in the morning my time because it showed up in my brain. 

Link's dad was a knight of the royal guard while his mother had died after giving birth to his sister. While his dad served in the army, Link took care of his sister in Hateno Village. While exploring the woods one day gathering mushrooms and herbs, Link happened to find the Master Sword within the lost woods at age 8. When his father found out about this he immediately informed the king. His father then sold Link off to the king who trained him to be a knight.

Link was in the royal army for 4 years before being appointed as Zelda's personal knight for 5 years. Zelda at first hated link for following her around to protect her but soon warmed up to him as the time for Calamity Ganon's return was approaching. King Bhoam wanted to be prepared for Ganon's return so he enlisted the Sheikah tribe to build the guardians and divine beasts. He also wished for 4 champions to pilot the 4 divine beasts.

Revali, a master archer of the rito, to pilot Vah Medoh. Mipha, Princess of the Zora, to pilot Vah Ruta. Daruk, a guard of the Goron, to pilot Vah Rudania. Urbosa, Chief of Gerudo Warriors, to pilot Vah Naboris.

King Bhoam expected Zelda to unlock her divine power before Ganon's return by visiting the 3 springs. She never did unlock her power by the time Ganon returned and he took control of all the divine beasts and guardians. The four champions were slain by shards of Ganon while Zelda and Link fled to hateno for shelter. Link was injured by the waves of guardians and collapsed near fort Hateno. Zelda unlocked her divine power then and stopped the wave of guardians. Link then died in her arms and the master sword, Fi, told Zelda to place Link in the shrine of resurrection. Link then awoke 100 years later full healed at the cost of all his memories. 

For 100 years Zelda had been sealing away Calamity Ganon. Link had to free each of the divine beasts and gain the powers of the Champions in order to defeat Calamity Ganon. After Ganon was defeated, Zelda and Link decided to rebuild Hyrule but after 4 months, Link wanted to find a new adventure so he left hyrule and found the land of empires. he joined the others leaders under the name Jimmy Solidarity afraid if they knew his true name they would be in danger of his many enemies (cough the yiga clan cough). Link joins in on the events of empires S1 as a cod hybrid who has memory issues.

After the events of Empires S1, Link left to return to hyrule to help with rebuilding. Zelda then informed Link of a strange gloom that causing civilians to get sick. Link and Zelda headed under the castle to investigate and found Ganondorf, sealed away and mummified.

The rest of events follow through Tears of the Kingdom. Not spoiling it for anyone. After TOTK Link rejoins empires for S2. That's basically all i have so far. I am also debating with myself whether Link turns into a half dragon after TOTK (Dragon's tears quest i shall not spoil) and he is able to turn into a full dragon form. Feedback please if you want me to include that little detail. :D

MCYT Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें