My AU - Hermits

Decided to make a thing for what all the hermits are hybrids of in my AU. So everyone has a clear image. All avians have human legs unless i say otherwise.

Xisuma Void - He is a Voidling/human hybrid. Voidlings are beings who live in the end and the void below worlds. Xisuma can only breathe void/end air which is the reason why he wears a helmet. Xisuma has a long black tail (which he hides in his armor) and small black horns on his head. His eyes are purple in color, he has pointed ears, and elongated upper canines.

Cubfan - Cub is a vex/human hybrid. He has gray semi-transparent wings. He also has small gray horns on his head and pointed ears. His horns, wings, and eyes turn a bright blue when he is using his vex magic. Every 8 years cub needs to eat human souls (so he eats villager souls) to replenish his vex magic.

Docm77 - Doc is a creeper/goat/cyborg/human hybrid. Doc's robotic eye and arm were due to him being hunted by hybrid hunters as a kid and lost them when he was captured by them. Doc can switch between having a creeper centaur body and two human legs. His creeper paws are as large as a lions and his tail is similar to a lions and stays present in his more human form. His goat horns are from hybrid hunters experimenting on him from when they injected goat DNA into him.

False - False is a bald eagle avian. She lost her avian wings to hybrids but she kept the avian instincts and loves to help the other avians of the server. She uses elytras and is an falcon and eagle tamer.

GeminiTay - Gem is a deer/human hybrid. She has deer horns, deer hooves, and a fluffy deer tail. She also has freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has pointed ears that are long enough for her to individually move them.

Scar - Scar is a Vex/Elf/Human hybrid. He has gray semi-transparent wings. He also has small gray horns on his head and pointed ears. His horns, wings, and eyes turn a bright blue when he is using his vex magic. Scar's hair is long due to his elf heritage so he keeps it in a braid or a ponytail. He also uses specially made braces for his disability and would sometimes use a wheelchair if he is overwhelmed. Scar also has earth magic from his elf heritage and uses it when terraforming.

Grian - He is mainly a parrot Avian, he was born this way and just hid it throughout YHS/KOV time period in fear of hybrid hunters. Grian's KoJ form looks like a black deer mixed with a demon. But mainly he wears a deer skull as a mask and a large red and gold cloak. One of the drawbacks to this form is that Grian has to eat souls every 5 or so years or he will turn feral and go on a rampage. His watcher form is also rather small (around 12 ft) compared to the normal watcher size (20 ft tall) but he can change the size at will. Grian also needs to use his powers every so often or he will be forced to transform into his watcher form. Grian is also vulnerable to sensory overloads due to his avian senses and heightened watcher senses.

Jevin - Slime/human hybrid. He can change the color of his slime self with eating colored dyes but he stays mainly a blueish color.

Impulse - Phantom/human hybrid. Impulse hides his wings in fear of hunters, only a few hermits have seen his phantom wings. Impulse can also sometimes phase through blocks slightly when he has enough energy. He has pointed ears, elongated upper canines, and gray scales on his neck and back near his wings.

JoeHills - He is a demigod. One of his parents was an unkown god. He has some abilities but does not use them often.

Keralis - he is a shapeshifter (couldn't think of anything else lol). He can shapeshift into different mob/animal hybrids.

Mumbo - Vampire/human hybrid. He is half vampire so he is not affected by sunlight but he still has to drink blood in order to stay healthy. Has the typical vampire features but he cannot turn into a bat.

Pearl - Snowy Owl Avian. Her wings are a snowy owl variant, she also has pointed ears. her watcher form is also rather small (around 12 ft) compared to the normal watcher size (20 ft tall) but can change the size at will, she also needs to use her powers every so often or she will be forced to transform into her watcher form. Pearl is also vulnerable to sensory overloads due to her avian senses and heightened watcher senses.

Rendog - Wolf/Human hybrid. He is a werewolf but he keeps his human mind when transforming on a full moon. He has brown wolf ears, brown wolf tail, and elongated canines in his human form. His wolf form is as large as a dire wolf. He is also vulnerable to sensory overloads.

Tango - Blaze demon/human hybrid. He has demon like wings the color of fire, a pointed tail, small horns on his head, pointed ears, and elongated canines. He can also set himself on fire at will. His eyes also glow when he is using his fire magic. He is also immune to fire and lava.

VintageBeef - Elder Guardian/human hybrid. He has fins instead of human ears and a guardian tail. He also has some scales on his back and arms. He also has retractable claws. He also can see better in water and can swim rather fast.

xB - Guardian/human hybrid. He has fins instead of human ears and a guardian tail. He also has some scales on his back and arms. He has elongated canines and retractable claws. He also can see better in water and can swim rather fast.

Zedaph - Sheep/human hybrid. Zed has sheep satyr legs and sheep tail. He also has small horns on his head and fluffy sheep ears instead of human ears.

Cleo - Zombie/human hybrid. She was a human who died to zombie before being brought back by necromancy. She does not have the instincts of zombie but she can just detach her limbs at will and put them back. (something more like Frankenstien).

Bdubs - Glare/human hybrid. Glares are mobs who hate the dark so bdubs sleeps the most on the server due to his glare instincts.

Etho - Arctic Fox/human hybrid. Etho has white fox ears and tail in human form. He also has elongated canines and can turn into an arctic fox at will.

Hypno - Bee/human hybrid. He has bee wings and antennae. His ears are pointed and he makes a slight buzzing sound when happy.

Iskall - Cyborg/human. he has a robotic eye due to a redstone accident. I think of his character something similar to Batou from Ghost in the shell but with one human eye still present.

Stress - Allay/Human hybrid. Stress has small blue allay wings that allows her to flutter in short bursts. Her ears are pointed and she gives off a small blue particle effect when flying (similar to pixie dust).

Wels - Ghast/Human hybrid. Wels has pointed ears, small white horns, and gives off a small bit of heat. Wels can shoot fireballs from his hands and has an immunity to lava for short moments.