Hunted - WSMP

(This is a continuation of Past - WSMP)

Scott was out gathering supplies for a new spell when an arrow hit a tree near his head. He had heard the thud and looked up confused. Out of the corner of his eye he narrowly dodged another arrow that was aiming for his head. He spun around to see a group of hunters firing arrows.

There was a simple symbol on the horse saddle and Scott grew afraid realizing it was the hunters who had chased him all his life. Scott ran away from the hunters and they chased him on horse back. Scott used multiple spells and even his broom to get away from the hunters. 

One hunter had a rifle and was able to hit Scott in his in his side. Scott clutched his side as he saw Pris's tower nearby. He ran towards it frantically but when he was nearly there he tripped sending him to the ground.

The hunters came up behind him and one grabbed his arms and tied Scott to a tree.

"We've been looking all over for ya. We can't kill you where you stand unfortunately. Since we've been ordered to capture ya for the king." One hunter said bringing out a knife, "But he never said we couldn't play with ya."

The hunter stabbed the knife into Scott's leg causing Scott to cry out in pain. Tears sprung to his eyes and the hunter smiled.

"Ooh you screamed rather nicely." Another hunter said with a smirk. The hunter pulled out the knife and blood flowed from the wound causing a small cry from Scott.

Suddenly there was another cry and the hunters were knocked away from Scott by water spells. Once the hunters were taken care of, the smoke revealed Pris who rushed and freed Scott.

"The wound is bad. Come on, let's get you to my tower and i'll call Bertha." Pris said having scott lean on her as they moved to her tower. Pris bandaged the wounds the best she could before sending out a message to Bertha about the situation.

It did not take long for bertha to arrive with the entire coven. Scott's wounds were taken care of and the group spent the night there to keep watch for Scott's safety.

(I may have made the hunters torturing scott part a bit dark and creepy, that was not the intention so apologies for that. I also named this AU finally. It's name is the GrishaScott!AU. I didn't have any other ideas LOL.)