Fade Away P3

"Wait if Techno's the admin, he's the cause of the Crimson egg being on the Dream SMP?!" Tubbo yells and Eret is shocked while Techno looks at the ground, "So all the problems that are connected to the egg are because of him? We should've known."

"Why would you even let him on the Dream SMP?! this was probably his plan from the start! to corrupt us and then kill us!" Sapnap yelled at Dream. This then caused a large argument and Techno slipped away running off.

Eret, Phil, Ranboo, Foolish and Atlas followed, they followed him to a cave where they saw the original pedestal that the egg sat on. There was red holes of code everywhere and phil was horrified.

"This is why my server portal was faded...my server and myself is dying..." Techno said not facing them, "Even on the dream smp...i grow weaker everyday...everyday the egg steals more of my server code slowly killing me..."

"Is that why you went to the Dream SMP? To kill the egg?" Foolish asked and Techno nodded.

"The Blade family were guardians of the egg...in exchange for protecting the egg from harm, we get partial immortality. I was going to be the next guardian but i started the Kuraokami server, the egg corrupted it as revenge for me not protecting it and to this day it is killing me..." Techno said and Foolish was horrified until there was cracking noise.

Techno looked down at his feet where cracks began to spread. He tried to run to his friends who were at the entrance of the cave but he was too slow and fell into the growing hole.

"TECHNO!!!" Eret yells as he grabs Techno's hand as he dangled just above a void of code, "Hang on..."

"Eret leave me..." Techno says and the ground falls beneath eret. Phil pulls eret out of the way in time but Techno fell into the code leaving the group shocked.

"No!!!! TECHNO!!!!" Eret screamed while tears poured down his face. Phil clutched tightly onto Eret also crying.

---With Dream and the others---

Dream was still arguing with george and sapnap when he no longer felt Techno's admin signature. Dream froze as his eyes widened, George looked confused before Dream bolted to where he heard Eret's scream.

He arrives with George and Sapnap, he spots the giant hole of code and Eret crying.

"What happened?" Dream asks Foolish.

"Techno...he....he fell into hole..." Foolish said and Dream had tears pouring down his face.

"What is that hole?" Sapnap asked going close but Dream pulled him back.

"It's a hole in the code of a server. If a player falls into a server hole, they die and their code is erased..." Dream said trying to wipe his tears.

"So Techno is...?" tubbo said horrified.

"He's dead." Dream said and the ground shook violently below them, "The server is collapsing with the death of the admin. We have to go back..."

The group picks themselves up and left the crumbling server behind, the server portal closed with it glitching. Dream then left in silence as they walked back to the arctic home.