Of the Burning Past - New Life - P2

~Grian POV~

Waking up seemed much like a task. Something more energy than i could give. But thats what i did. I woke up opening my eyes to a forested area. Now my memory escapes me for the reason why i woke up in a forest. Now my memories were all still their including all my sins and mistakes. I wish to move past that. So i gathered what energy i seemed to have and stood up. I walked for a bit and soon found a stream where i looked at my appearance.

My hair went from a dark brown to a more golden color. The color was still dark but not as dark as before. My hair also had a single streak of purple in it. The streak was visible but i didn't care, let people assume what it really was. My eyes were still purple but they looked closer to a dark brown or a blackish brown. Around my left eye was a patch of rotted purple skin, guess that never evaded me in my new body. My skin was a golden pale tan.

I wore a red sweater with a black shirt underneath and all that was present of my previous death hole was a simple small white scar. I wore black pants with a black belt and black shoes. I also noticed a pair of black, purple, and silver wings just sitting on my back. I was able to move them and spent a few minutes learning how to fly with them.

I continued to walk through the forest before arriving in a bustling city like area but there were portals and people rushing about.

"Guess this is my new start." I said to myself smiling gently.