Multiple SMP Headcannons

These were just ideas i had while drawing some fanart. They will be grouped to their correlative SMP.

Dream SMP Headcannons:

- Kristin's hair used to be a lighter shade of medium to darker brown but her time in the void darkened it to a near black color.

- Kristin can shapeshift into a crow to visit phil. Her crow form would have some scattered purple and silver feathers.

- Kristin is Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy's mother. Phil is their father. Xisuma Void is Kristin's cousin. Xavi or Evil Xisuma is Xisuma's Twin. They have a family reunion every 5 years.

Empires SMP Headcannons:

- Jimmy while being the sheriff is also a Cod Hybrid and secretly a Prince of the Sea since his dad is the God of the Sea.

- Jimmy is one of Kristin's Angels of Death. He guides souls and has a full angel of Death form plus shadow/death magic.

Hermitcraft Headcannons:

- Grian is Phil's twin brother and he is also an Angel of Death. *

- Grian is a prime watcher (the strongest and leader of all watchers).

- Watchers and Listners are not evil and they protect the players but some rebel and become the rogue Watchers and Listners. Those Rogues are the evil ones.

*All Angel's of Death have wings so they can live up to the angel part of the name. They are not necessarily all avian hybrids it can be any hybrid with wings. I'm also working on a design for the outfit for the Angel of Death form.*