Of the Burning Past - Father - P7

Grian had walked back from the prison when he ran into Wilbur. Both fell to the ground with a groan before Grian spotted.

"Oh I am so sorry! Are you okay?" Grian cried.

"I'm alright. I was looking for you actually." Wilbur said and Grian helped him up.

"Looking for me? Why?" Grian questioned.

"Well I have something to confess and i think you are the one to probably know about it as well since you showed up with an animatronic." Wilbur said hesitantly, "My name isn't actually Wilbur. Its...uhhh."

"William." Grian said and Wilbur looked up surprised."Yeah how did you know that?" Wilbur questioned.

"Kinda not hard to guess Dad." Grian said and Wilbur looked at him.

"CC?" he questioned.

"No its me. Michael." Grian said before pushing his eye patch and hair out of the way to reveal the rotting skin.

"Mike. I am so sorry! For everything i did in the past!" Wilbur said but Grian cut him off with a hug.

"I forgive you." Grian said and Wilbur hugged back.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Wilbur asked.

"I'll explain when we are back with the others." Grian said and led Wilbur to where they were staying. He called a meeting for the group and everyone sat down, "Okay first things first. Wilbur is actually William, our dad."

"Seriously?!" Scar cried shocked.

"CC?" Wilbur questioned and Scar nodded. Wilbur hugged Scar tightly before letting go, "I'm so sorry for everything in the past."

"You are forgiven." Scar said and Wilbur smiled.

Wilbur then looked at gem and smiled, "Hello Eli."

Gem hugged him tightly and Wilbur hugged back.

"Also on another note, i visited Dream in prison today. Turns out Dream is Henry Emily." Grian said and the others were shocked.

"I KNEW IT!" Wilbur cried and the others stared at him, "I suspected Dream was Henry long before you guys arrived here. Seems i was right."

"Okay. Should we explain the situation to Dream as well?" Gem asked.

"I will go tomorrow to relay the details." Wilbur said and the group nodded before explaining their reasoning to be on the server. Afterwards the group headed to bed with Wilbur joining them in the house.