AU TIMELINE

So i felt like i needed to explain a bit of the AU i write in mostly for this oneshot book and explain some characters that need cleaning up. First Timeline:

Tokyo Soul YHS/Kingdom of Valor - This is obviously the first in the timeline since Grian went to his very messed up highschool and gained part of his trauma. Sam is in jail by the time Grian goes to college to be an Admin and yada yada. Kingdom of Valor is combined with YHS since i felt like the two can be merged. Sam is in KOV at the time so it is before he gets thrown in jail. But he is also one of the main causes for Grian to gain his King of Justice Form.

Evo SMP - This comes after Grian goes to college to be an admin. For a bit explanation on how i depict the watchers in this, there are two main groups of watchers: the rogues (the evil ones) and the Royals (the nice ones). Two watchers from the Royal group were helping the server update before they had to leave for whatever unknown reason this allowed the rogues to come in and separate the evo group in the dragon fight before eventually yoinking Grian away from the others.

Grian's Time with watchers - This is where Grian is turned into a watcher by the Rogues before being rescued by the Royals. the Royals teach him how to use his powers before sending him to hermitcraft to be safe from the rogues who want to use him to destroy all of Minecraft.

Hermitcraft S6 - S7: This point of the timeline grian is just trying to readjust to being a player again while also dealing with his KOJ (King of Justice) form drawbacks and benefits. He's also catching up with mumbo around this time as well since they knew each other before Evo happened.

Hermitcraft S8 - This point of hermitcraft the rogue watchers have influenced some of the server code to try and kill the other hermits with the moon so they could go in and yoink Grian from them. Grian is catching up with pearl whom the Royal watchers have turned her into a watcher as well to further protect grian from the rogues. the two of them can sense that the rogues have messed with the server code and are doing their best to try and help the other hermits before they eventually get chased off the server by the rogue watchers.

The life series - i like to imagine this is where some of the hermits went after S8. For timeline sake this is where some of the royal watchers put Grian and the others to keep them safe while Xisuma was creating S9 of hermitcraft. Of course the rogue watchers messed with this safe haven and made the boogeyman curse as a way to try to use the others to capture grian. The canary curse was place on Jimmy by the rogue watchers as a way to mentally break Grian or wear him down enough for them to mind control him. 

Hermitcraft S9 Rift - This rift i imagine it as a tear in the server code. This was created using Grian's magic and it connected to Empires as a back up in case the rogues invade S9. But it also acts a rift in the void as well allowing Grumbot from another timeline to appear on hermitcraft.

I hope this is making sense so far, bear with me i know its a lot.

Hermitpires Crossover - This is nothing more than two servers getting together to enjoy each others server but i also think of Grian creating Emperor grumbot in empires and said bot saying he wants to destroy empires as a way that the Rogues have somehow influenced grumbot. Just a vague idea nothing more than that.

That's it for the timeline so far. I will update it if i choose to make some changes to it. Now to some character formats.

So when grian gets to hermitcraft in S6 some of the hermits know of the watchers and the listeners but the ones they know of are the rogues (the evil ones). The rogues also have hurt some hermits before grian gets to hermitcraft so their opinion on the watchers varies for each hermit.

Grian - In the AU i write in he is mainly a parrot Avian, he was born this way and just hid it throughout YHS/KOV time period in fear of hybrid hunters. Pearl is his Sister and Jimmy is his brother in this AU. Pearl is a snowy owl avian while Jimmy is a canary avian. I may also make Philza, grian's brother in this and having Techno, Tommy, and Wilbur be the nephews. Grian's KoJ form looks like a black deer mixed with a demon. But mainly he wears a deer skull as a mask and a large red and gold cloak. One of the drawbacks to this form is that Grian has to eat souls every 5 or so years or he will turn feral and go on a rampage. His watcher form is also rather small (around 12 ft) compared to the normal watcher size (20 ft tall) but he can change the size at will. Grian also needs to use his powers every so often or he will be forced to transform into his watcher form. Grian is also vulnerable to sensory overloads due to his avian senses and heightened watcher senses.

Pearl - Pearl is a Snowy Owl Avian in this AU but she was also turned into a watcher after evo by the Royal Watchers to protect Grian from the Rogues. She also has slight moon abilities gifted to her by the royal watchers. She is grian's sister and Jimmy's sister.

Jimmy - Canary Avian, he is a listener in this au as well having been turned by the Listeners after Evo with Martyn. The Listeners have an alliance with the Royal Watchers so they are good. Jimmy also has death magic gifted to him by Kristin when she heard about the Canary Curse.

Martyn - He's human in this au but he is also a listener as well. In some parts of the life series he was taken control by the rogue watchers but he gained control afterwards with slight memory issues. 

Kristin - Kristin is the goddess of death still in this but she was also one of the royal watchers that overlooked Evo before she was pulled away to do her duty as Goddess of Death. She can also turn into a crow at will to visit Phil on DSMP. Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy are her blood related children in this Au so they are demigods.

I think thats it so far. :D