Of the Burning past - Follow - P8

The group had woken up early to start the day. Doc and the others needed to finish some parts of the house while Grian and Wilbur would go to the prison to visit Dream.

Grian and Wilbur had been let into the prison by Sam but this was the day Quackity would be torturing Dream. Sam, Wilbur, and Grian entered the main cell area and both Wilbur and Grian were shocked to see Quackity torturing Dream.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!!" Dream screamed.

"Quackity that's enough for today. Dream has visitors." Sam said and Quackity looked over with a sneer.

"Fine. But the lava stays down for this visit." Quackity said and Sam nodded.

Both Grian and Wilbur were taken over to the cell and Grian ran to Dream pulling him in a hug as he panted for breath.

"Are you okay?" Grian asked trying to subside his anger.

"I'm Fine Grian. Its nothing." Dream said.

"Its not nothing Henry Emily." Wilbur said and Dream froze before looking up at Wilbur.

"William?" Dream breathed and Wilbur smiled. The two hugged tightly and Dream sighed in relief.

"Oh my god i was so worried. I knew it was you. I just knew it." Dream said before he broke the hug.

"I thought it was you as well. Glad to know i was correct." Wilbur said and Dream nodded.

"Why did you guys come to visit?" Dream asked.

"Well we came to relay the information Grian and the others told me." Wilbur said and Dream was confused.

"A large collection of animatronics have risen up in the search of those all involved in the tragedies that happened within our home server. These animatronics are planning revenge on everyone involved the events, the reason? I am not sure but these animatronics are running on Agony." Grian explained and Dream frowned.

"Agony?" Dream questioned, "Is it like remnant?"

"Yeah, but it is much more negative and focused more of the harm done during the events of our server. There is not much known on Agony but with these animatronics so much of it is collected in one place it basically turned itself into something else entirely." Grian said, "Or that's what we assume being told by ennard. He was the one who found us on hermitcraft. He also thinks Mom and Charlie are here as well."

"Clara is definitely Captain Puffy. I believe Aimsey is Charlie Emily." Dream said and the two nodded.

"If we are to put this plan into action on finding the others. I think we should get you out of here." Grian whispered and Dream nodded, "Hey Ennard!!"

Sam and Quackity stared confused until a robot appeared from inside Dream's cell from the potato dispenser.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Quackity cried.

"Want to take Henry and get out of here?" Grian asked and Ennard Nodded. Grian then helped hoist Dream up when Sam and Quackity were looking away. Once Ennard escaped with Dream the others teleported away with Wilbur.

Sam and Quackity soon noticed Dream missing from his cell and sounded the alarm. Dream was outside with Ennard and the others when the alarm went off.

"TIME TO BAIL!" Grian yelled with a grin and everyone took off at a run. They passed Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Phil, Techno, Aimsey, Puffy, and Bad.

"Was that Dream?" Techno questioned as they watched the group run in another direction.

"Maybe. Did he escape?" Ranboo questioned while Puffy and Aimsey were chuckling.

"We should have known." Aimsey said rolling her eyes.

"Known what?" Tubbo asked.

"Nothing we'll be back later. See you guys!" Aimsey called before rushing off with Puffy. The pair soon arrived at the house the others were staying in and saw the group fooling around near the trees.

"Being a little gremlin huh William?" Puffy called and the group looked over. Wilbur was shocked, "Come on! My personality hasn't changed that much!"

"Clara?"