For the past emerges - P2

Boatem stared at the watcher a few feet away in shock. Grian recovered from his pain and glared, anger evident on his face.

"Why are you here?" Grian growled and the watcher laughed.

"My my such anger Xelqua. As for my reason of being here? This world has unfinished business with us as with you." the watcher said and Grian frowned.

"Like what? I thought you guys destroyed this place when you decided to take me from my friends?" Grian said and mumbo glanced at Grian.

"Yes this world was destroyed and its remains now float within the depths of the void. How could you get here if not in the void itself?" the watcher said and the group realized how they got here, "This world holds a corruption that if not exterminated it will continue to spread."

"Corruption? from what?" Pearl questioned.

"The instability of the server during its time of creation and the era jumping has made it vulnerable to an old code corruption which killed many admins. it fed off the life force of the admins before killing the server completely." the watcher said and Grian frowned, "Xelqua you have already been infected by this corruption. If you wish to survive we need to take you and your group away from here swiftly."

"How can we trust you?!" Pearl yelled stepping up to block the watcher from Grian.

"You saw the pain he had when he opened his admin panels did you not? This will continue if something is not done. We have no time to waste either come with us or perish." the watcher said and Boatem nodded.

The watcher teleported them to the Watcher realm where Grian felt another strike of pain and he collapsed gripping his chest.

"Grian!" Pearl cried rushing to his side.

"Come we must purge this corruption." the watcher said and the group helped Grian walk as they followed the watcher. They entered a large room where another watcher was sitting on a throne.

"Head Watcher Xova, i have retrieved Xelqua and his friends from the remnants of Evo. Xelqua has been affected by the corruption." the watcher said and the new watcher now named Xova nodded.

"Thank you Xeres." Xova said and she stood walking over to Mumbo and Impulse who were holding a half awake grian, "Lay him on the ground. I shall heal him." 

Grian was laid on the ground and Xova used her magic to heal Grian. Grian fully passed out once she finished and Xova stood up from where she was kneeling.

"You may rest here and then we shall transport you to a safer world." Xova said and Pearl frowned.

"You guys are nicer than the ones we dealt with in evo. Why? aren't player inferior to you guys?" Pearl questioned.

"The watchers that overlooked Evo were of a branch affected by the corruption of that world. We are a branch of watcher who work with the listeners to protect the players. Once Xelqua is awake we shall send you to a safer world until your admin can retrieve you." Xova said and Pearl nodded, "You mean very much to Xelqua. Hermitcraft is like family to him especially after all the pain he has endured through his life."

---Time Skip to when Grian wakes up---

"Are you all ready to go now?" Xova questioned and Grian nodded. Xova opened a purple and silver portal and the other boatem members entered leaving Grian the last one to go, "It was good to see Xelqua. Visit us if you have the time."

"Thank you again, Xova." Grian said entering the portal. He appeared next pearl at a new survival world spawn. Xova made Grian the admin of the world so Boatem got to work on building up their new survival world waiting for Xisuma to reach them.

A month and a half passed in the small survival world, Grian was constantly checking his admin panels for Xisuma to find them but they were losing hope. 

<Server: Watcher Xova asking for access. Accept?>

Xova visited their world weekly making sure no corruption befalled it. Grian let her in and she appeared at spawn where he was standing.

"Hello Xova." Grian said and Xova smiled.

"Hello Xelqua. Any luck on your admin?" Xova questioned and Grian shook his head, "I believe it is taking him time as you all were floating in the void before we rescued you. Maybe i shall pay them a visit to help them find you?"

"If you can please." Grian said and Xova nodded. She vanished with a purple flash traveling to the void and searching for Xisuma's admin signature. She soon found it and entered the world causing multiple hermits at spawn to jump in surprise and pull out weapons.

"I am not here to fight nor to cause harm. I need to speak to your admin." Xova said and Doc frowned.

"How can we trust you?" Doc growled.

"Because i know and have spoken to your missing members." Xova said as Xisuma appeared, Cub having messaged him.

"You know where Boatem is?" Xisuma questioned and Xova nodded.

"They are well. Xelqua is losing hope however on you finding them. He checks nearly every day for you." Xova said and Xisuma was confused.

"Xelqua?" he questioned.

"Xelqua is an old name i call him, Grian is his player name." Xova said and multiple hermits nodded in understanding, "Shall i take you to their world where they are staying?"

"Yes if you would." Xisuma said and Doc frowned.

"I'm coming with you X." Doc said and Xova nodded as she teleported them with her to Grian's world. They appeared at spawn and saw the boatem members having a picnic. Xova walked over to Grian and smiled at the group.

"I have retrieved your admin Xelqua." Xova said and Boatem stood up and rushed over to hug Xisuma and doc. Xisuma then teleported them away and Xova smiled as she watched them leave, "Stay safe Xelqua."

End.