Of the Burning Past - Missing - P11

No one had noticed that Grian had vanished, they were all focused on making a plan to tackle the animatronics after them. Grian had struggled against the vines holding him but his strength had been sapped. Grian soon fell into a deep sleep the voices of the egg whispering into his mind.

---

Puffy and Aimsey helped the others with the plan to tackle the agony animatronics but when they looked towards where Grian had been for his input he was missing.

"Guys? Where's Grian?" Puffy questioned and the group panicked.

The searched around the house looking for grian but found no trace. Ennard even tried checking the mind link he had with Grian but it ended up with a painful buzzing. The group then decided to split up and look around the server for Grian.

They searched for hours but ended back up at the house.

"Where could he be?" Dream asked worried.

"Earlier i tried to reach him through our mental link but all that came up was a really painful buzzing that seemed to be blocking him from me." Ennard said and the others looked at him.

"Could you try again and reach him through the buzzing?" Wilbur asked and Ennard nodded.

Ennard closed his eyes and reached out to Michael. He found the buzzing area that blocked him and he winced. He tried pushing himself through but he heard growling.

"You shall not reach what we have claimed. BEGONE."

Ennard opened his eyes after being thrown out by the voice and shook his head violently.

"He's been taken by something." Ennard said and the others looked even more concerned and worried.