Fade Away P2

Techno split off from the others searching around town. He soon came upon a large home which he remembered briefly moments from his childhood. He opened the door and looked around before coming upon a book in a bedroom, he opened the book and was instantly met with an introduction.

'To Technoblade if you forget your past. This server was yours. You built it in order to imprison the egg. The egg escaped and you did all you could to keep others servers safe while sacrificing your own. The one writing this book is Eret. I wrote this just before you left for the DreamSMP in case you ever returned here. I too may forget this. Technoblade you are the Admin of the Kuraokami server. Don't believe me? Open up chat and look who is operator. It would be you.'

Techno opened his chat and looked at who was operator and indeed he was the Admin. Memories came rushing back to him about the server and he stared in awe at returning.

"I'm back...my server is still alive..." Techno gasped and he smiled. He then rushed out and heard screaming from his friends. He looked confused as he saw a large wolf barking at them. Techno whistled at the dog who froze looked over at him before bounding over.

The dog body slammed techno knocking him over as his face was licked. Techno then got up and the group stared at him.

"I know who the Admin is." Dream says and the others look at him.

"Really? Who is it?" Tubbo asks.

"It's Eret. I checked everyone book I found and Eret always signs his name. This server is older than the DreamSMP." Dream says and Techno sighs.

"That's cause this server was built to contain the Crimson Egg." Techno says but they don't hear him as Dream rambles on at his findings.

Techno then senses someone entering the server and he checks chat to see a few messages.

<Eret joined the game>

<Atlas_Flame joined the game>

Atlas was a very old friend of Techno And they have not see each other since Techno left his server.

Eret and Atlas appeared at the main spawn point which was in the middle of the town by the pond. Atlas spotted Techno and he ran forward. They hugged and Techno stayed close to him as he buried his face in his shoulder.

"You're alive...oh my Akai, you're alive..." Hotaru cried as he hugged Techno. He then pulled away and checked him for any injuries, "You look older...wait no...you haven't changed at all except your muscles are a little bigger than I remember.

"I see you found the server portal." Eret said as the group looked at him.

"Yeah! I didn't know you ran a server Eret!" Tubbo said.

"Huh?" Atlas and Eret say.

"You mean the Kuraokami SMP?" Eret asks and they nodded eagerly, "I don't own this server."

"What?! Then who does?!" George asks.

"Really? Wow, well i can't tell you unless he is ready. Oh by the way Techno did you find my note?" eret asked and Techno nodded holding the book up.

"Wait a second...oh my gods...Techno?" Phil says realizing it and Techno looks at him, "You're the admin...aren't you? You're the lost admin."

"I am." Techno said and the group stared in shock.