Blade of Souls (Bleach x DSMP) P1 - Karakura

Hello. This is an old story i did a while ago. Frankly now i am merging old stories into oneshot collections or making an entire booklet for them. Just to clean up the clutter of unfinished stories i have around in Wattpad.

Techno, Phil, Dream, and Ranboo were all traveling in the nether looking for new fortresses when Techno fell down a hole, the others soon following. Inside the hole was portal which transported them into Karakura.

They dropped down into a park area, Techno's form changing into a more human form. His piglin form dropping to reveal a pale man with long pink hair and red eyes. Techno's upper canines were elongated slightly and he kept his long hog tail.

Ranboo's form also shifted to a more human look but his hair remained half black and half white, and his eyes remained red and green. but his skin took on a shade of pale white, his ears were pointed like an elf's, he also had a long black tail with a white tuff at the end, and his upper canines were elongated.

Phil's wings remained but were hidden within his cloak and Dream's mask now sat on top of his head as they picked themselves up from the ground.

"What the hell? Where are we?" Techno asked helping Ranboo up.

"It looks like a park. I don't think we are in Lmanburg." Dream said, "We can still get stuff from our inventory though. Just this once i am going to give you guys elytra in case we need to get somewhere. It will have unlimited flight time and they will appear as wings to you guys."

Techno nodded as crimson wings appeared on his back hidden by his cloak, Ranboo had black wings with white tips also hidden by the black cloak he was wearing. Dream had forest green wings hidden by a green and black cloak he was wearing.

"Okay let's find where ever the heck we are." Phil said and they nodded.

---Urahara Shop----

"There was a burst of spirit energy just a few moments ago. We have been sent to investigate." Toshiro said sitting at the table with Ichigo, Uryu, Orihime, chad, rukia, renji, Kisuke, and Rangiku, "Kurosaki, Ishida, Inoue, Kuchiki, Abarai, and Matsumoto are to join me."

The group set off and soon found a group talking in the park, Ichigo looked confused since one of the group looked like Urahara.

"I've never seen these guys before. They definitely aren't from here." Ichigo said and Uryu nodded.

"Excuse me! Could you tell us where we are? We're a bit lost!" the man who looked like Urahara said and the group was shocked since most of them were in their spirit form.

"You can see us?" Renji questioned.

"HUh?" the pink haired man said, "Wait...are they like Ghostbur?"

"I don't think so, they're not transparent like Ghostbur... or Glatt." the masked man said.

"Well, Ghostbur is technically an apparition of Wilbur...he can switch to spirit and living form at will." the multi-colored haired one said.

"What are your names?" Uryu asked looking over at the group.

"Our names?" The multi colored haired one said and Toshiro nodded, "Oh I'm Ranboo Beloved."

"Philza Minecraft." The urahara look alike said.

"I'm Dream WasTaken." The masked one said.

"I'm Technoblade Minecraft." The pink haired one said, "Now could you please tell us where we are?"

"You're in Karakura, Japan." Orihime said, "Are you not from here?"

"No we're not." Phil said.

"Come with us." Toshiro said and they followed the group back to Urahara's shop. Urahara spotted them and was confused until Toshiro explained.

"So where are you folks from?" Kisuke asked.

"A bit rude for us to introduce ourselves and then you never do." Techno growled and the group quickly introduced themselves.

"Now where are you from?" Toshiro demanded.

"The DreamSMP." Dream said.

"DreamSMP? Never heard of it." Uryu said.

"We're from a different dimension you could say, we fell in a portal and now we are here." Phil said, crossing his arms.

"Well i guess you could stay with us until we can get you guys home." Kisuke said and the group nodded.