Part 2 - Morning of Bahrain FP1+2

I was woken up mid dream by my alarm, and when I went to turn it off Sydney burst into my hotel room already dressed in her McLaren shirt, black leggings and McLaren cap. I tried greeting her good morning before she cut me off to tell me it was 8:30am and slept through half an hour of my alarm. I quickly sprinted out of bed and ran to the bathroom. While in the bathroom I shouted to her.

"Are you excited for this weekend?"

In which she replied

"How could I not Y/N, I have been waiting months for this to start up again you should know that"

That was true as she had been counting down the days until it started back up since the Abu Dhabi GP back in November.

I quickly showered and brush my teeth before getting dressed in my Mercedes T-Shirt, ripped light-blue jeans and Mercedes Cap. I hoped I would get to meet Lewis Hamilton and George Russell however I was mainly hoping to see Lewis as I've supported him since his early days at McLaren thanks to my dad who was a massive fan of formula 1 and made sure to watch every race and was the first person to get me into racing. My dad once took me to a go-karting track and that's where I first met Sydney, where our friendship first blossomed and we have been friends for over 20 years.

When I left the bathroom I grabbed my small bag and placed it on my shoulder, placed my watch on my wrist and picked up my phone checking the time to see it was now 9:20am. I asked her if we should go a grab breakfast, and Sydney being Sydney said yes.

We left my hotel room and took the elevator down to the restaurant. When exiting the elevator I accidentally bumped into someone I didn't see who it was as Sydney decided to drag me towards the breakfast bar, I shouted

"Sorry!"

To who I bumped into and heard a faint

"It's okay! Don't worry about it"

I would later find out it was no other than Sir Lewis Hamilton himself.

Finally me and Sydney sat down to have our breakfast. I had avocado on toast as I am vegan and Sydney had her usual pancakes and syrup. After 20 minutes we finished our breakfast and made our way to the track which was only a few minutes away from the hotel.

———————————————————————
Hey guys! This isn't that interesting sorry for that, I'll try and make them more interesting