Part 18 - The Perfect Boyfriend

It's been a few hours and I'm back at Lewis' motor home on bed rest. Luckily I had Lewis next to me cuddling me not letting me go while we watch 'The Witcher'. He kissed my forehead before getting up to get me some food as they didn't have any good food at the hospital.

Lewis came back in the room holding a stack of vegan pancakes, which were my favourite.

"Oh my god are they your pancakes they are literally the best"

"Only the best for you Y/N"

"I love you so much Lew your literally the best"

Lewis then got back into the bed with me and we both sat their giggling and hugging each other. He made it seem like I was never in the accident, he made me feel safe.

Unfortunately I forgot I had the accident and tried to get out of bed. However, Lewis stopped me to ask what I needed because he was very adamant I needed to stay in bed unless i needed to use the bathroom.

"Oh shoot sorry I forgot, I just wanted a glass of water"

"Then I will get it Y/N ok. I promised to look after you and I plan to stick to that promise"

"Lew, you are literally the perfect boyfriend what did I do to deserve you. Also would you be able to call Sydney and Charles and ask them to come over I need to speak with them"

"Yes I will do that after I get you your glass of water"

~Lewis POV~

I left the room with a smile on my face and went to grab her a glass of water until a knock turned up at the front door, I went to open the door and my blood was boiling with rage

"What the hell are you doing here Carlos!?"

"I just want to see Y/N" he responded

"You had your chance to apologise and you f*cked that up so go!"

~Normal story~

I heard shouting coming from the kitchen so I decided to go and see what it was happening even though I knew I wasn't aloud.

"Lewis is everything okay?" I said walking out the room

"Y/N go back to bed everything is ok"

But it was too late my blood drained from my face when I saw Carlos standing at the door

"What are you doing here?"

"Y/N... I just came here to apologise"

"Carlos I don't want you here I can't do this right now" I said stumbling, falling near a chair

Lewis ran over to me and said

"Carlos I think it's best you leave now I have to take care of Y/N she doesn't need this stress on her to deal with this issue at the minute"

Carlos accepted and said

"I really am sorry Y/N" before closing the door and leaving

"Y/N I said to not get out of bed"

"Im sorry Lew, I heard shouting and needed to know what was happening and if you were alright"

"It's ok Y/N but now you are going back to bed and you are going to have some rest ok? You look tired"

"Ok Lew, I am sorry"

"Stop apologising Y/N it's not your fault"

Lewis then kissed me to stop me over reacting and picked me and placed me back in the bed before getting in bed with me.

We both then fell asleep next to each other in each others arms. All I could think about is how perfect Lewis was and how he has cared for me for the last few hours. He really is the perfect boyfriend.