Part 15 - Miami GP

Today is the Miami GP and I was meeting up with Sydney as both Lewis and Lando were already at the grid.

Lewis unfortunately missed out on P1 yesterday to Max Verstappen and starts P2, Carlos was behind him in P3 and Charles P4.

I decided to wear a long black dress with a denim jacket and a pair of converse. I then messaged Sydney saying I'm ready and we met up.

"I'm so excited for the party tonight it's gonna be so nice to see everyone not being competitive and just having fun"

"Yea I'm so excited it's gonna be so fun we have to get ready together"

"It's a must" I said and we both started giggling

We then got to the track and found our seats and waited for the race to start.

On lap 21, a car had gone spinning into the wall and it was none other than Carlos' Ferrari. Everyone went silent until they saw Carlos getting out of the car unharmed and sighed in relief. My heart stopped when the car went into the wall as you just don't know what could happen when a car crashes.

The race finished Lewis P1, Max P2, Charles P3, Fernando P4 just beating George who finished P5 and Carlos DNF.

I was so happy for Lewis as I knew he wanted to win after tough qualifying yesterday. I told Sydney I was gonna congratulate Lewis and ran from my seat to go under the podium to see Lew

I saw Lewis having interviews and he noticed me and winked at me, I just smiled and giggled to myself. Lewis then went up to the podium to get his trophy and I couldn't be more proud of him. He has come a long way and he deserves everything he achieves.

However, I noticed that Carlos was sat in the Ferrari garage looking really upset and I decided that tonight I'd speak to him alone instead of with Lewis as I didn't want any tension.

I then walked back to the Mercedes garage and waited for Lewis. Around 10 minutes later he opened the door and I ran and jumped up to him kissing him on the lips before saying,

"That was amazing Lew, I'm so proud of you. This party tonight is for you. You deserve this everything baby, I love you so much"

"I did it for you Y/N, you make my life complete, words can't express my love for you"

We then just stared into each others eyes for a few minutes before deciding to head back to his motor home to get ready for the evening.

—————————————————————
Hey guys, sorry this has taken me a couple of days. I have exams coming up and have been stressed over them but I'll try and get another one done as soon as possible :).