Part 14 - Planning Forgiveness

I spoke to Lewis about Carlos, mentioning the flowers and note and asked him what I should do.

"Honestly Y/N I think you should talk to him and see what he has to say for the way he reacted"

"Yeah maybe you're right. But I have an idea on what to do, I'm going to organise a dinner/ part for the whole grid on Sunday after the race."

"That sounds like a great idea, plus I get to see you all dressed up looking amazing as always."

"Aww thank you Lew, but when I talk to him I want you there with me ok?"

"If that's what you want Y/N I'll gladly be by your side when you talk to him"

"Thank you Lew, I love you so much"

I then decided to create a group with all the drivers and their partners, inviting them to the dinner on the Sunday. Fortunately, everyone was able to come, including Carlos.

I then booked the venue and made sure Lewis liked it which he did.

I was really excited for the night and to meet all the drivers properly.

Me and Syd have been talking non stop about Lewis and Lando we can't stop telling each other how perfect they are and we then ended up agreeing to go on a double date at some point.

I then turned my phone off and decided to go for a run as Lewis was out at a team meeting. I didn't feel like running alone so I asked Charles to come with me, luckily he said yes.

I waited for 10 minutes and then Charles came knocking on my door and I immediately opened it and hugged him as we haven't seen each other in a while due to busy schedules so it was nice for us to do this.

We then started jogging around Miami for around 45 minutes, it felt good as it helped get any nerves or stress I had out. Charles then started picking up the pace and shouted

"Race back to yours?"

"Oh it's on Lord Perceval" I shouted back at him.

We ran for another 20 minutes back to Lewis' motor home and obviously I won but Charles made the excuse of him letting me win but I didn't buy it.

I hugged Charles goodbye reminding him of the party on Sunday and saying I'll see him in the paddock.

I unlocked the door, to see Lewis on the couch watching 'The Conjuring'.

"Hey Lew didn't know you'd be back yet"

"Yea the meeting didn't take as long as I expected"

"Oh okay, anyway I'm gonna head in the shower. Your welcome to join me if you want" I said smirking at him.

"You don't need to ask me twice" he said quickly pausing his film before rushing over to me and picking me up.