Part 1 - The night before Barain FP1+2

Hi! I'm Y/N, I am a model and social media influencer, I live with my childhood best friend Sydney in Monaco. We both love Formula 1 and always try and buy tickets to a few races during the season. Luckily we sometimes get VIP paddock passes to go to the races thanks to my other best friend Charles Leclerc, or 'Lord Perceval' as I like to call him.

Anyway, me and Sydney are currently on our way to our hotel in Bahrain after a long flight from Monaco.

When we arrived at the hotel and checked into our room, I decided to message Charles as he had already landed in Bahrain a few days ago to prepare for the practices and GP.

"Hey Lord Perceval, just checked into our hotel in Bahrain looking forward for the weekend ahead of us, wishing you good luck for the practice if I don't see you tomorrow"

After sending the message I decided to go to sleep as we landed late at night (10pm) and needed to leave the hotel by 10am the next morning. I said goodnight to Sydney and laid out my outfit for the morning. After that I jumped into the neatly made bed and fell asleep instantly excited for the weekend ahead.

———————————————————————
- Hey guys! I'm Grace the writer of this story!
It's my first story so I'm sorry if it's not the best. Please leave any comments or ideas you might have or if you like the story let me know any feed back would be amazing negative or positive it'll help me improve in the future. Hope you enjoy the story!